PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dis99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro Backup

What would you use to backup the entire phone and everything on it
Since Im about to flash mighty rom and want to make a backup of my current phone

is there a link to the stock sprint touch pro rom anywhere?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Touch Pro Backup

You could use SPB Backup... http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pock...ftware/backup/ or Sprite Backup... http://www.spritesoftware.com/products To name a couple. Personally I prefer Sprite Backup. I believe there are some free backup programs floating around as well
Old 03-08-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dis99 is a n00b

Im not sure but PIM or spritebackup is causing some problems like the sms they show all the ones I sent then all the ones I rcieved they are out of order
and contacts are like when I recieve txt they arent recognized and when I click ontheir "number" its says to add to cntacts I click and go to the one on the phone already an its says overwrite and I click yes and its still there

I even tried deleting the entire contact and its the same
Old 03-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Here is the link to Sprint's Stock Rom...... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741 If your having errors with Sprite then try SPB or even HTC Backup... http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ta-backup.html I haven't tried HTC but Spb didn't work for me but maybe you will have better results

Are you using the latest version of Sprite? I am not experincing any of these errors you speak of. Matter of fact I just restored my phone with Sprite and had ZERO problems

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 03-08-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dis99 is a n00b

im running Sprite Backup v6.5.4 Build 8

I will try the HTC one i guess
Old 03-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Ship Jumper

Resco Backup is another option... http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/backup/ Try reading through this sticky for more info. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59278
Sorry if I wasn't of much help
Old 03-08-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dis99 is a n00b

would this be what i need? so I dont have to go unlock?

Shipped versions (exe format signed):

Verizon:
Leaked version (pre-release):
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Stock%20R...51064_Ship.exe

Sprint (thanks to Chappy):
http://rapidshare.com/files/16742399...p.exe.zip.html
Updated version:
http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip
Old 03-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Ship Jumper

That I am not sure of. I don't use custom roms, only stock. So the terms lock & unlock I'm not familiar with. Maybe one of the members more educated in this area could be of more help.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SPB backup has yet to fail me!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

+1 for Sprite 6.5.4 build 13

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro