PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:46 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Took the Plunge! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibman View Post
I had to go back to stock to return my phone.

I have used everything available for extended periods of time. In my opinion, the updated shipped stock rom is just as good if not better than any the current roms available.

P.s. Dream rom was my favorite, Mighty rom is good I like the custom theams that you can mix and match, JD rom is alright, ect....
I liked Dream's because it was simple and professional. I could have people look at my phone without saying "WTF is that." A major example of this is the splash screen on MightyMike's ROM... yes I know it's easily changed but if I wanted to make a ton of changes, I'd just run the stock ROM.

I am also on the stock Sprint ROM at this point, and it's a tiny bit slower, but not hugely... I do notice a bit poorer battery life. I'm pretty impressed with the speed of the stock ROM and the stock Opera is also most usable and smooth, at least out of all the builds I have tried, most seem to have a low framerate while panning... not an issue on the stock one.

There's benefits both ways, though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:23 AM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

MIGHTYROM

(just a thought)
Old 03-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

congrats bro, i like merdin rom personally
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:12 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

juggalos rom with the telus radio, no competition.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

either way man, i kno you flash a lot, so you're prolly gonna check out all the big names, but there's no reason why you'd be disappointed for comin to the TP!

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-08-2009, 05:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

agreed. I just made my tv out cable. muahahahaa I HAVE TV OUT BIATCH! =)

Old 03-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Welcome!

Try a bunch of roms, and yes, Telus radio.

Man, all this talk about which rom is better is gonna get me to flash again. Is this how you guys really want me to spend my Sunday?

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 03-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
Welcome!

Try a bunch of roms, and yes, Telus radio.

Man, all this talk about which rom is better is gonna get me to flash again. Is this how you guys really want me to spend my Sunday?
haha dont wrry man, its all a part of the winmo life. Im gonna hold off on the radio, cuz i first need to see if my bell radio is working fine or not. so far ive used ssk, mighty and juicy in a matter of 5 hrs. =)
Old 03-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
haha dont wrry man, its all a part of the winmo life.
Lol, yeah, I know... The problem is when you have other stuff that you should be doing.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
Lol, yeah, I know... The problem is when you have other stuff that you should be doing.
lol we all SHOULD be doing lots of other things. But we're not. Both of us are on ppcgeeks at frikkin 6 am on a EFFIN SUNDAY...wtf is wrong with us?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro