PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 08:11 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
**HOWTO** Select Multiple Text/Emails/Picture Mail to Delete Them

I search and didn't find this, hope it's not a duplicate

I've notice with MightMouseROM that you cannot select+drag+highlight more than one sms/email/mms to delete a whole group together which is probably the case with more than one ROM. Today I figured out how to accomplish task.

I'll use emails for an example. Go to your email inbox, slide out your full qwerty keyboard, press and hold CTRL and press A. This will highlight all your emails. If there are some emails you do not want to select, hold CTRL and tap the ones you want to keep. When you have all the ones you want to delete selected and the ones you don't want to delete unselected, press the soft-button DELETE and there you have it.

Again, as I said, I search unsuccessfully for this how to, so if it's already been discussed I apologize for double posting
Old 03-06-2009, 08:19 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)
Carrier: Sprint

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP
Re: **HOWTO** Select Multiple Text/Emails/Picture Mail to Delete Them

When viewing the list of all the emails I have an option when I go into Menu-->Select Messages-->Several where I can select multiple messages to delete.

I have Mighty 4.8 ROM

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:34 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

man, see there's more than one way to skin a cat!!! I'm a computer tech and get really frustrated when another tech gives me instructions on how to do something and I do it a different way than them but the end result is the same... Always good to know a different way to do things... When I'm teching I usually use command line for everything, I don't click on start>control panel>add/remove programs, I do ctrl+R>appwiz.cpl..
Old 03-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I search and didn't find this, hope it's not a duplicate

I've notice with MightMouseROM that you cannot select+drag+highlight more than one sms/email/mms to delete a whole group together which is probably the case with more than one ROM. Today I figured out how to accomplish task.

I'll use emails for an example. Go to your email inbox, slide out your full qwerty keyboard, press and hold CTRL and press A. This will highlight all your emails. If there are some emails you do not want to select, hold CTRL and tap the ones you want to keep. When you have all the ones you want to delete selected and the ones you don't want to delete unselected, press the soft-button DELETE and there you have it.

Again, as I said, I search unsuccessfully for this how to, so if it's already been discussed I apologize for double posting
I don't feel like searching for a link but if I am not mistaking the issue you are talking about are only in certain builds of roms. I think all the 20xxx build roms have this issue which really isn't an issue but how it was designed, someone else correct me it I am wrong.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:30 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I don't feel like searching for a link but if I am not mistaking the issue you are talking about are only in certain builds of roms. I think all the 20xxx build roms have this issue which really isn't an issue but how it was designed, someone else correct me it I am wrong.
After I posted this I went over to MightMouseROM and lo-and-behold that's what they were talking about there... man and I thought I had a world wide discovery!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro