PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Karma, I Have Give-A-Ways

Well if one of the styli are not claimed, I could use one... been looking for and OEM one for weeks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:29 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Talking Re: Karma, I Have Give-A-Ways

okay I've given away all of the items, plus one person contact me after all of the things were asked for but I hadn't posted that they were all allocated for so I'm going to give Skyheli my spare...

thank you to all who thanked me
Old 03-05-2009, 11:31 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Okay all are allocated for, just waiting on addresses for
ReignDropz and
Matchstick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Well if one of the styli are not claimed, I could use one... been looking for and OEM one for weeks.
All were claimed... hopefully Karma will spread to you...
Old 03-05-2009, 11:36 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

This is nice of you to do , how you gonna pay for shipping?
Old 03-05-2009, 11:36 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Good move Karma dude, may you get karmed up
Old 03-05-2009, 11:39 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

You're in luck Chuck (no I didn't say that on purpose)

I asked the people requesting the stylus if they need one because they don't have one of if they wanted one for a spare and one of them were honest and said they were looking for a spare. So now I ask you, do you not have one and need one or do you have one and are looking for a spare?

Thank you reigndropz for your honesty!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
This is nice of you to do , how you gonna pay for shipping?
Out of pocket
With no expectations or catches
Just ship/receive/enjoyment

Last edited by elephant007; 03-05-2009 at 11:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 PM

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP

Welll if you have a PayPal I wouldn't mind to donate a small ammount to help with shipping , if your interested

You know karma and all that
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:53 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
Welll if you have a PayPal I wouldn't mind to donate a small ammount to help with shipping , if your interested

You know karma and all that
Well I would except my PayPal account was hacked just three days ago and cleaned out my checking account that was linked to it, so I canceled my PayPal account, no worries though because my bank has already reversed all charges.... (good thing I had some savings to get me through three days!)

On another note Chuck was also honest and was looking for only a spare. I'm looking to give this last stylus away to someone that doesn't have one.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Well I would except my PayPal account was hacked just three days ago and cleaned out my checking account that was linked to it, so I canceled my PayPal account, no worries though because my bank has already reversed all charges.... (good thing I had some savings to get me through three days!)
Man that sucks! Sorry to hear that. My offer stands if you can think of another way. Also since items keep coming back up I should mention I have a Verizon Touch Pro and didnt get ANY headphones at all........... just in case they were up for dibs again. LOL

Thanks again for you generosity =D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro