PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems with Inet

So this is my problem;

I have to keep going to ##3282# and change 0->1 and then 1->0 because my inet keeps crapping out.

What happens is that i'm on the inet happy as can be and then the session ends. Later i go back on the inet and it can't connect, gives error msgs like can't connect or can't connect to modem on other end.

So then after trying everything (reboot etc) nothing works UNTIL i go into ##3282# and change it that way. Once completed inet is back up.

Any ideas?

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Problems with Inet

What hacks have you done that would help? I figure since you can use code that you are stock rom.

Last edited by dallas contractor; 03-05-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:16 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP

Are you using a OEM or a custom ROM?

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 03-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Threadstarter

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

Ok so I am running the flash stock rom. I originally unlocked to flash no2chems TP rom. After that I flashed back to the "stock rom." That is what's on it now.

As far as tweeks go, not that many but, this problem just started recently. It is triggered when I try to use picture mail (un-modified, it was on the stock rom). So I thought it was regular inet outage that everyone gets at the same time. no one else reported it so i waited 3 days and nothing - so i contacted sprint. They walked me through the dumbest steps lol

So, it happened again a few days later so i did it myself and it's fine again (i went into ## again). So now it's working for the moment, but only because i ## yesterday.

Any thoughts? Not so many tweeks (just unlocking the home lock restrictions, pressure sensitivity) and my regular programs installed.

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro