PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6850 Gimped Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wirelessness

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Tethering Speeds Make No Sense.(Help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy43205 View Post
Ok my normal sbc internet speeds are 622 download and 265 upload i max out at in real speeds at 80.3k/b

Speedtest

Opera Browser

Ok Now with my sprint touch pro phone tethering i heard of people downloading at real speeds of over 1mb my speed are 1281 download and 124 upload which is way higher then my sbc internet and yet i still cant download over 80k/b

Speedtest

Opera Browser

Internet Explorer

With my phone the download speeds double from my sbc internet but for some reason i cant download more than 80k/b and thats unacceptable something is not right can someone help me fix this problem even if i was getting real download speeds of 150k/b id be happy

Umm... the SpeedTest shows the speed in KiloBits per second... you need to divide by 8 to get KiloBytes...

622/8=77.75 KBytes/second.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_j View Post
His post is about download speeds and tethering... He provided screenshots to prove his point. What he is downloading is not the point of the OP's thread. He's not promoting and / or asking for warez is he?
So if I posted a thread about how I can't load pictures on my phone but could load them on the computer, but for an example I loaded pictures of children posing in provocative ways, it's fine?

Stupid idea
Old 03-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
So if I posted a thread about how I can't load pictures on my phone but could load them on the computer, but for an example I loaded pictures of children posing in provocative ways, it's fine?

Stupid idea
That would be illegal, posting a picture of someone downloading warez is not illegal, now if you are the one doing the download that would be illegal.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro