PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Ms.Two is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trouble Customizing Wallpaper on TF3D Theme..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Re-run the backgroundoneverytab cab after disabling TF3D. Soft-reset and you should be good to go.

If you have to do it again sometime the proper order is flip clock then backgroundalltabs then add that manilla file to the windows directory.
ok one step closer....did everything. re-ran the background. now i have my chosen wallpaper on the home page and the default background (the black default manilla) on every tab. how do i get the pic on my home page to every other tab??
Old 03-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Two View Post
ok one step closer....did everything. re-ran the background. now i have my chosen wallpaper on the home page and the default background (the black default manilla) on every tab. how do i get the pic on my home page to every other tab??
Ms. 2, use this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

try running this again.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab (113.2 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Ms.Two is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Ms. 2, use this.
It finally worked!!!!!!!! i must have had a bad .cab file even though i downloaded the complete package from Fittske post with the flip clocks i had to change and everything. I used the above munbackground link and just uninstalled the old one and reinstalled this one and then reapplied the manila file and works perfectly.

thanks nimdock, mylt1, and machinehead...i've been going crazy for 3 days.... lol

Also, I wonder if you guys have seen something else that i've noticed. When i pull out the keyboard, on my home screen and the screen switches to landscape, the right side of the screen gets garbled as you can see in the first attachment below. I have seen this on some other skins. Any idea why???

I was also wanting to take away and replace the sprint logo in the upper right had side of my screen especially since i'm running on vzw. Do you know what i can do to replace this logo with one i've created??? (below)
Any help would be great. thanks again guys...

-ms. two
Old 03-05-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21538

see if that works for ya.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Supposedly this will remove the sprint name: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=183
Old 03-05-2009, 06:53 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Crap and I had the whole Wallpaper on Every tab zip file, I couldnt get it to email to you when I was helping you last night.

Old 03-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Ms.Two is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
That works great on the text. Does anyone know if i can apply an actual graphic logo where the operator logo is..like a picture??????
Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Ms.Two is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Crap and I had the whole Wallpaper on Every tab zip file, I couldnt get it to email to you when I was helping you last night.
awww...thanks for the effort but i finallllly got it. now i'm working on the operator logo. i used personalizer and was able to change text. do you know if i can insert a graphic for the operator logo?
Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Two View Post
awww...thanks for the effort but i finallllly got it. now i'm working on the operator logo. i used personalizer and was able to change text. do you know if i can insert a graphic for the operator logo?

I think you can, but you have to modify the manila file to do it and I'm not sure which one it is.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro