PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trouble Customizing Wallpaper on TF3D Theme..

the network the phone is on shouldnt make a difference when it comes to TF3D working.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Ms.Two is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
the network the phone is on shouldnt make a difference when it comes to TF3D working.
yea i don't think it's the network; i don't think it would make a difference. i just reflashed the phone and i can go into the wallpaper setting, however it does not adjust for all the backgrounds of the phone. I want the picture that i select in the settings>wallpaper to be on all the tabs. I even got the background on all tabs manilla file and replaced it in the windows directory but nothing yet.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Have you tried this yet? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=25

You do have to switch to a flip style clock but you can use any wallpaper on every tab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:27 PM
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

AAAAaaa, i had forgotten about that. you are correct, last i read was in order to use the background in all tabs you had to use a flip clock.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
AAAAaaa, i had forgotten about that. you are correct, last i read was in order to use the background in all tabs you had to use a flip clock.
If you don't do the flip clock it acts really wacky, blank white flip clock that doesn't work. Or that annoying white box on every tab.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Ms.Two is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
If you don't do the flip clock it acts really wacky, blank white flip clock that doesn't work. Or that annoying white box on every tab.
thanks for the link. I followed it and did everything except for the curtains. but i have the transparent glass flip clock and i was able to center the icons but the home page is the only one with the wallpaper. the rest of the tabs are black and have white boxes in the corner. Any ideas??
Old 03-05-2009, 05:18 PM
VIP Member

now you need to redo the background in every tab thing.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Ms.Two is a n00b

Quote:
now you need to redo the background in every tab thing.
Ok. Ho would I go about redoing the background in every tab?? I went ot settings>wallpaper and changed my home screen but nowhere else. I have the white box on every other tab. How do i do it??
Old 03-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Two View Post
Ok. Ho would I go about redoing the background in every tab?? I went ot settings>wallpaper and changed my home screen but nowhere else. I have the white box on every other tab. How do i do it??
Re-run the backgroundoneverytab cab after disabling TF3D. Soft-reset and you should be good to go.

If you have to do it again sometime the proper order is flip clock then backgroundalltabs then add that manilla file to the windows directory.

Last edited by Machinehead; 03-05-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

^yep, that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro