PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 04:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro doesn't come with case?

Velcro and geeks,

Seidio Innocase spring clip holster <----- best protection and fashionable !
Old 03-05-2009, 04:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mikel81 is becoming a great contributor

HAHa, alltel had a nice case, video adapter, extra stylus, screen protector, usb cable, charger, cd, manual, headphones/headset. I think that's it.

Usually phones have a phone, battery, charger, manual. I was impressed with the contents of the HTC box.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint View Post
Honestly... does it matter? Who uses the stock case anyway? They break after 6 weeks anyway. My opinion may be different than yours but there are much better cases out there.
My pouch never broke, my phone never fell out of it. I don't use it on belt clips I carry it in my purse, besides I don't like the way it feels when using the belt clip and that goes for any phone I have had. I truly feel the pouch/case that came with the Touch Pro is by far the best case they have come up with. It holds my phone quite snuggly and more of the phone is covered than with the cases that came with my Mogul and PPC6700. I had no idea though that Verizon was so cheap as to not include the case, headphones nor memory card.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel81 View Post
HAHa, alltel had a nice case, video adapter, extra stylus, screen protector, usb cable, charger, cd, manual, headphones/headset. I think that's it.

Usually phones have a phone, battery, charger, manual. I was impressed with the contents of the HTC box.
I was a little surprised as to all that came inside the box when I opened my Sprint Touch Pro box because it wasn't listed on the outside of the box all that came within it. Having had a PPC6700 and then the Mogul. I was expecting most of what I got but since some of it wasn't listed on the box I was a little surprised that I did get these things.

I got the awesome Suede Velcro case, headphones (I prefer the ones that came with my Mogul because it has a volume control on it and the Touch Pro doesn't), USB cable, The Charger, Screen protector, 1GB micro SD card, extra stylus, an adapter (to be able to charge and listen to music simulataneously), and of course CD, and manual.

Wow I left Bell Atlantic (now Verizon) to go to Sprint and I haven't regretted it because Verizon still seems to be the most expensive carrier out there and you don't get much for your money.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Lurker

nr2d is a n00b

My IPHONE 3G didn't come with a case either. When I bought my used Fuze I was in luck because the case I bought for my Iphone that I use for work fit the Fuze.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I don't understand why so many of you can stand the velcro case. I love it. Granted it is a little noisy at times when opening it but that doesn't bother me nor anyone else around me. I have the type of friends and family that would tell me if it did. The velcro case is secure and I never accidentally dialed or activated any buttons with it. I truly think it is the way you all are carrying it in the case or on you belts or something. I love the case oh yeah I already said that. He he he.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
lol
i was so happy with the case when i first got it, but now i need a new case thats not velcro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd85233 View Post
My sprint phone didn't come with a case either...It just came with this useless thing that says HTC on it and closes with velcro...wait, is that they case you guys are talking about. HAHA, I kill myself!

But really, you're not missing anything from the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
I know a velco case, gag........ never used one and for a good reason. I used my Alltel one for all of an hour before I decided that was enough of that!

I don't understand why so many of you can stand the velcro case. I love it. Granted it is a little noisy at times when opening it but that doesn't bother me nor anyone else around me. I have the type of friends and family that would tell me if it did. The velcro case is secure and I never accidentally dialed or activated any buttons with it. I truly think it is the way you all are carrying it in the case or on you belts or something. I love the case oh yeah I already said that. He he he
Old 03-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint View Post
Honestly... does it matter? Who uses the stock case anyway? They break after 6 weeks anyway. My opinion may be different than yours but there are much better cases out there.
I Love the stock ones! I haven't had any problems with mine...

Old 03-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd85233 View Post
My sprint phone didn't come with a case either...It just came with this useless thing that says HTC on it and closes with velcro...wait, is that they case you guys are talking about. HAHA, I kill myself!

But really, you're not missing anything from the case.
Can I have it? Please? And isn't it a leather slip case?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I just really love the official HTC Cases that are "slip cases". I don't want any goofy thing sticking to my belt. I just like to slip it into the case, and then into my pocket.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro