PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint hoes

Massdes07 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Question on the programs on the start menu

I recently flashed a custom rom, and when I went to "all programs" on my tf3d and it had doubles of programs there and i found out to get rid of the doubles but at the expense of the preset programs on the start menu. My question is how do i get those programs on the start menu (file explorer, calculator, contacts, etc.) back on there without having the tf3d all programs thing not to cause double listings of the programs.
[p]
<=== what i want back, i only have programs, today and settings on mine. plz help, i really love my custom rom and would hate to flash again for a simple annoyance

Last edited by Massdes07; 03-03-2009 at 02:36 AM. Reason: added programs pic of tf3d
Old 03-03-2009, 04:25 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Question on the programs on the start menu

using your favorite file explorer move the offending links. Those that show up in when you open your start menu are located in "\windows\start menu" directory. You can delete them or move/copy them to "\windows\start menu\programs". If you delete them they will be still be forever available in "\windows"...

Old 03-03-2009, 05:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Question on the programs on the start menu

If you have a shortcut in both of the above mentioned folders, you will get doubles on the "all programs" list. I have this because I like whatever is in my start menu to still appear in the program folder as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro