PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 03:07 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Customer service issues (Letter)

This area has the most hits that why I posted it here.

To whom ever cares enough to do this right,

I have had on problem after another with sprint since I renewed my contract, had I known it was going to be like this I would never have done it (Have been with Sprint or Nextel since 1997 and its only getting worse). The latest problem I am having is that I have been charged 2 times for 2 phone cases that I had to return. I was reimbursed for one but charged for 2 and even charged for shipping on defective items that I already had to return several time due to Sprint not being able to deliver a quality product (you sell it with your name on it so it’s yours). I am so tired of having to deal with Sprint and your company’s inability to deliver proper customer service. Tired is not an exaggeration because I’m not just ranting here I actually want something done right without me having to inspect your companies work (billing, getting the right equipment etc...), I don’t get paid for that. At this point I would like to speak with someone from corporate due to Sprints "customer service representatives" not being able to do their job and Sprints "Online Chat Help" just being a joke. Someone at your company has to know what they are doing and that’s the person I want to deal with. Please forward this to the person that will be able to take care of my issues. I don’t want to speak with someone that’s just going to transfer me to someone else. I might only be one customer but I believe that my needs need to be met just as much as anyone elses if anyone elses needs are being met at all. I hold my breath for your reply.

Semper Fi,

SSgt Wheeler
USMC

let me know if I need to add anything

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 03-03-2009 at 04:39 AM. Reason: becouse I can!
Old 03-03-2009, 03:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan
Re: Customer service issues (Letter)

I don't work for Sprint or anything but, what is the issues your having?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:15 AM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

well for the past 5 months Sprint keeps charging me for crap I ether didn't buy or that I returned. so lets say I bought a phone case off sprint online right, I paid for it there and when I sent it back (getting nothing in return) they bill me again with shipping charges.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Palooz is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to Palooz
Red face Re: Customer service issues (Letter)

Why don't you just buy it in the store?
I'm not trying to be rude. It just makes more sense.
The people in the store are on commission. They also have to answer to a person in management, and see you face to face. These are people who are employed in America, contributing to your local economy. It serves you just as well to support the people in your neighborhood as it does to get the right product in your hands the first time. No shipping costs. No hassle. Dealing with someone face to face ensures accountability.
Just sayin' is all.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:25 AM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palooz View Post
Why don't you just buy it in the store?
I'm not trying to be rude. It just makes more sense.
The people in the store are on commission. They also have to answer to a person in management, and see you face to face. These are people who are employed in America, contributing to your local economy. It serves you just as well to support the people in your neighborhood as it does to get the right product in your hands the first time. No shipping costs. No hassle. Dealing with someone face to face ensures accountability.
Just sayin' is all.
I have done this to solve the problem but they continue to charge me for Sh1t that Im not even buying.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:29 AM
N00b

Are the charges showing up on your bill?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:30 AM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Are the charges showing up on your bill?
yes 2-4 times a bill
Old 03-03-2009, 03:32 AM
N00b

These charges can be credited back to your bill easily in the store. To figure out where the charges are coming from, we'd have to isolate any online/telesales transactions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:32 AM
N00b

Did you originally charge to credit card or to the bill?
The reps in the store can contact the billing department to see if any charges are pending.
This way, you have the accountability factor of face to face and the help desk they call is much more competent than the *2 folks.

Last edited by Palooz; 03-03-2009 at 03:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:40 AM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

Quote:
These charges can be credited back to your bill easily in the store. To figure out where the charges are coming from, we'd have to isolate any online/telesales transactions.
correct but why should I have to do this every bill?

Quote:
Did you originally charge to credit card or to the bill?
The reps in the store can contact the billing department to see if any charges are pending.
This way, you have the accountability factor of face to face and the help desk they call is much more competent than the *2 folks.
I charged 1 on my bill in Nov and 1 in Dec.

the only thing I want to do when my bill is due is to pay what I owe. How would Sprint take it if I start charging them for the hassle.

Last edited by WarChild; 03-03-2009 at 03:46 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro