PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   transparent/invisible tf3d (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59766)

klyons538 03-02-2009 10:33 PM

transparent/invisible tf3d

im looking for a completely transparent tf3d no icons, slider or anything. but it still works like normal tf3d & still have the name of each tab show when u scroll through. i have pics that i made of how i want it to look but i cant post them for some reason.](*,) if any one can create one or teach me how to do it myself i would greatly be thankful.=D>

gretschpr 03-03-2009 12:50 AM

Re: transparent/invisible tf3d

Quote:

Originally Posted by klyons538 (Post 749631)
im looking for a completely transparent tf3d no icons, slider or anything. but it still works like normal tf3d & still have the name of each tab show when u scroll through. i have pics that i made of how i want it to look but i cant post them for some reason.](*,) if any one can create one or teach me how to do it myself i would greatly be thankful.=D>

this would be nice!!! someone????

nosmohtac 03-03-2009 01:05 AM

I have no clue how to do something like this, but would suggest maybe contacting XWeaponX as his ROM has this feature.

lwrdrchvy2 03-03-2009 01:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ask and you shall receive.This will give you the transparent slider and all the tab icons will be invisible. I cant remember if it gives completely invisible background on the program tab or not but it may. Dont forget that thanks button.

nursemm05 03-03-2009 01:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
try this. ;)

edit: great minds!! :) mine are just the manila files, not the cabs.

Rippa_MD 03-11-2009 10:23 PM

I search for transparent bar and invisible bar and this is the best search...
any help ?

do you have a cab file that completely gets rid of the semi-transparent bar where the icons are seated/located but leaves the icons intact?

MojoRisen 03-11-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klyons538 (Post 749631)

I could certainly whip something up like this in the next couple of days, maybe even tomorrow night. I'll start working on it tomorrow, and if I finish, I'll create a cab of the manila files...

Mojo

Edit: I'll need to know what all tabs you have... I'm sure my (tabs) setup is completely different than yours!

Rippa_MD 03-11-2009 10:47 PM

ok found somewhat what I was looking for.

the transparent bar are known as 'curtains' lol

here's the link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37492

it has a cab that removes top and bottom curtains and one that removes only the top curtain...

this is where the somewhat comes in...there's no cab for just the bottom curtain / bar. lol :drunken: which is what I'm looking for...

eenieMINI 03-11-2009 11:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go... I took out the bottom curtain and made its own cab.. this will remove bottom curtain only, not the icons.

Rippa_MD 03-11-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 766561)
Here you go... I took out the bottom curtain and made its own cab.. this will remove bottom curtain only, not the icons.

awesome!!! :headbang: thank you for the cab man!!