PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: transparent/invisible tf3d

didnt upset me, just wanted to know why, happy posting friend.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

There is a format out there that removes the overlay of the missing slider.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

yourborfrombk is a n00b

Hey is there anyway we could get the top an bottom bars transparent on the tf3d2....like it was working before an i flashed my rom so i dont know what i did but only the top taskbar was transparent...is there any way to get them both transparent in the tf3d2....................
Old 04-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

destro6 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippa_MD View Post
here ya go, this is with the nobottomcurtain.cab, I also used the InvisibleSlider.cab for well the name expains it lol

I don't mean to hijack this post, but does anyone have a cab file or link that tells how to put the date AND alarm above the time? I've been searching and can't find it. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by destro6 View Post
I don't mean to hijack this post, but does anyone have a cab file or link that tells how to put the date AND alarm above the time? I've been searching and can't find it. Thanks.
You have to edit the file 1c684cd8_manila with mode9 editor
Old 04-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Here you go... I took out the bottom curtain and made its own cab.. this will remove bottom curtain only, not the icons.

Eenie rocks!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

destro6 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
You have to edit the file 1c684cd8_manila with mode9 editor
Thanks. I'll look into that.
I just did a search and found the link to download the application.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

It takes a bit of messing around but there's alot you can do by editing these things.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

As soon as I learn mode9 watch out! LOL I can "find things" in it and such but I don't understand the layout numbers... swoosh.. right over my head.. but thats ok cause there is ACoolGuy here who knows all about it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro