PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

astrologer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a converter program to convert PC .exe program to be PocketPC compatible

Thanks to all of you for all your answers. I can't take the HTC phone back even though it's within 30 days because it was my second upgrade within 60 days. So, I'm stuck with it or I have to downgrade without reimbursement. I'm going to try the remote program to get to my PC from my HTC phone -- if that works, I'll just keep the phone -- unless someone knows of a better phone. The only thing I don't like about the Touch Pro is that it's so slow to get back to my contact list after playing with programs, and vs. I have all these popups I have to get rid of before getting to where I want to go. mike2037 -- you made a good proposition to rewrite my program. I had a source code years ago but have upgraded so many times since. I do play for a living -- how much is your phone bill per month for a year? My Everything Plan is $99.99 a month. If I find out how to gotomypc.com or use what pjf357 suggested and it works, I'll be sure to write back and let you all know. Right now I'm going to check out his plan and gotomypc.com who has a 30-day free trial to test it. Thanks again, you're all so smart and have helped me. Lorraine -- the wintimes gambling/Astrologer
Old 03-04-2009, 04:47 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Re: Is there a converter program to convert PC .exe program to be PocketPC compatible

Can I just ask you something unrelated?

These programs you speak of... Do you use them at the same time? Do the position of the stars tell you how to bet?

Old 03-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

astrologer is a n00b
Talking Re: Is there a converter program to convert PC .exe program to be PocketPC compatible

I use both programs differently -- but they are related. They don't tell you how to bet -- they tell WHEN within 4 minutes according to your birth date and time and place of birth and where you are playing, anywhere in the world. I finally got them on my phone. I'm so happy!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

astrologer is a n00b

I'm SO HAPPY NOW!!!! I spent all day on emails and phone with Sprint, and finally had to take my HTC Touch Pro to a Sprint Store. They saved my 300 phone numbers and emails and RESET it from scratch. I didn't like the phone -- but now I do. I didn't know it had some problems -- since I got the emails to come in I figured I was getting on the Internet and could get TV -- well, I couldn't -- and now I can and I get ActiveSync and more. I read last night on the phone in MOBILE booklet there's a place to click on REMOTE DESKTOP and it said I can use any programs in my home computer -- well, I couldn't find it -- because my phone wasn't fully loaded. I didn't even try to find it today -- after 2 hours at the store, I just got home and all I tried before I left the store was a program I got yesterday www.gotomypc.com and I logged in and I could see the 100s of little icons on my desktop. Well, I logged in and saved the log in -- and I clicked on one of my little clock icons for my Wintimes Astrology/Gambling program and it came up -- and I put my chart in the program and today's date, Las Vegas, and I clicked on the proper buttons and my wintimes list and graphs came up -- I'm so happy now. I love this phone. Not only do I have the two programs I wanted to use, I have my complete computer at my fingertips. I can make websites from my phone. I can FTP my sites to the web. I can give out unlock numbers to people who have the program who install it. My entire computer is on my little phone, thanks to www.gotomypc.com -- which is $19 a month or $269 a year, well worth it. However, the phone itself said on the mobile user's guide that I could use my entire computer via the phone ifi I click on REMOTE DESKTOP which I could not find, but I can probably find it now because they RESET IT back to NEW and I just haven't had time to find it. I will use Remote Desktop rather than gotomypc.com if I find it so I won't have to pay that $19 a month. I have the $99 Sprint Everything Plan -- so all is free there. It's been two months trying two phones and not knowing this phone wasn't loaded properly. But it was well worth the wait. So, Sprint didn't lie to me. Maybe gotomypc.com would work on the Instinct Phone -- I'm going to try that next time I go by a Sprint Store -- I'll pop in and find out -- it was a much easier phone to use. I loved it. Thanks again to all of you who wrote to me about this program problem. Good luck to all. Lorraine in Las Vegas (astrloger) www.lorrainedifelice.com
Old 03-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

you can also use www.logmein.com from PIE for free
Old 03-05-2009, 11:21 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer View Post
I use both programs differently -- but they are related. They don't tell you how to bet -- they tell WHEN within 4 minutes according to your birth date and time and place of birth and where you are playing, anywhere in the world. I finally got them on my phone. I'm so happy!
great googly moogly man are you nuts or what?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

trol1374 is just getting started

Ummm does it work and you never lose? One should think about it, how does your birthday and the stars affect a man made game?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro