PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: Sprint

yotoad is keeping up the good workyotoad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
from stock to new ROM back to stock

i'm still running stock (with several million tweaks), and i'm happy, but seeing all the ROMs out there is making me itch . . .

if i decide to upgrade to a new ROM and i want to go back to my old configuration/ROM, what would be the best method?

for instance, trying out 6.5 for fun, then coming back to my old ROM

thanks o wise ones
sony clie peg-t665c: 5/2002-3/2006
palm v - 5/1999-4/2002
Old 03-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: from stock to new ROM back to stock

Buy spb Backup or Sprite Backup or Resco Backup and flash away. If you don't like it flash back and do a restore from the backup software of your choice and you are back up and running like it never happened.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

there are stock roms on this forum. do a search for sprint stock rom and you'll find the thread. unlock your phone, flash to whichever custom rom you want. if you don't like you can reflash the stock rom found on ppcgeeks. no need to relock. that is what I did. no problems.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Buy spb Backup or Sprite Backup or Resco Backup and flash away. If you don't like it flash back and do a restore from the backup software of your choice and you are back up and running like it never happened.
+1 what he said i thanked ya for that. good info.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
+1 what he said i thanked ya for that. good info.
Thanks bro! Who told you I was a Thanks Ho?

LMAO
Old 03-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Thanks bro! Who told you I was a Thanks Ho?

LMAO
just doing what your sig says lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro