PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Syph3r is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to attach more than one file in an Email

This is really annoying to me. Each time I want to send a bunch of pictures to my friends from my phone I have to attach them all separately. It’s a pain because I have to browse out to my storage card each time and scroll to find the next image to attach. I would really love a hack that would utilize a tab down at the bottom that says “done”. That way I can select/deselect the images from my storage card all at one time and when I’m done selecting all of them I can select done down at the bottom and have all my images attached at once. TF3D does this in the pictures and videos tab when you delete files. It all sounds good in theory but is it possible to create something like this?

Old 03-02-2009, 10:53 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: How to attach more than one file in an Email

I use sMMS to send multiple pictures to an email address...

Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah, but it cuts down on the quality when you send it that way.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I too wish that Outlook made it easier to send multiple pictures...
Old 03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Check this thread you might find something useful on there too...
Old 03-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I appreciate it but that again talks about attaching pics one at a time. I would like to multi-select more than one image to send, all at once.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I appreciate it but that again talks about attaching pics one at a time. I would like to multi-select more than one image to send, all at once.

What he said!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:13 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

well, I would like this for any file. in file explorer you can select a file and send, but if you shift and select multiple files the option greys out. this has bugged me for a long time, but today I actually had to send from my phone as my pc wouldn't upload attachments to gmail for some reason. also I just got a new digital camera with txt mode so I can do my paperwork on the run now, no more clunky scanner.

update, tried resco explorer, but no luck.
from the resco support
Quote:
When you Tap & Hold on file and Choose function Send to / e-mail or mms, you will give request to start outlook and then in menu of Outlook you can attach more files.
We are sorry about problem, that with multiselected files it doesn't work.

I advise to you to select one file to start outlook and then attach more.

Last edited by shaggylive; 03-09-2009 at 12:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro