PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 02:28 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: [TF3D]All Programs Tab v2 Out - 2/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
guess ill guinny pig this on my tp with hd port. ill report back. wish me luck. lol
Thanks for trying it and lettig us know sucker... er, I mean darren...

Seriously, if this works with the HD port, let me know and I'll try it too. If you don't get around to it right away pm me and I'll do it tomorrow anyway.

I actually planned on flashing my TP again in the morning regardless...
Old 02-28-2009, 02:30 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Well hell... you beat me to my reply. Hmm... guess I'll try this in the morning and if it works on my TP too. If it does, I'll add it to my UC script for after my flash

Thanks for letting us know it works with the HD port!
Old 02-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Is there a way to reorder programs?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:38 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i was like wtf, my man cant see this late. lol i was editting my post to say its the v2 cab probably. all is good and the remapping works perfect. you can see the home softkey in the screenshot. i also post info. in the hd port thread. get some sleep bro, ill hold it down.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:42 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
Is there a way to reorder programs?
check the link, i dont care because there all there so no biggie. its not the same with the stock programs tab, no x to change.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:33 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the only problem with this prog tab is that it doesn't display the last row of icons or programs correctly. it gets blocked off by the bottom sliding curtain of touchflo3d

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 02-28-2009, 12:18 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
the only problem with this prog tab is that it doesn't display the last row of icons or programs correctly. it gets blocked off by the bottom sliding curtain of touchflo3d
bro your missing the point of the app, it displays all your programs. just flick your screen up and the next set of icons are there. when you get to the end and some icons are in tf tabs, flick screen up and hold them up to activate icon. this app. is killer.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:49 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Ill confirm that it works on the mightrom 4.12 with no problems and no extra steps just download and your done
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Lurker

showaco is keeping up the good workshowaco is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
v2.1 is now posted, it fixes the last row being cut off. Enjoy

I've used this on att tf3d, latest htc tf3d, and tp2 tf3d- works good on all so far.

Last edited by showaco; 03-01-2009 at 02:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:02 AM
acs tester

v2.1b thanx showaco

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro