PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kphillips is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Backup Applications/Software

I have a question pm using the PIM Backup. I want to set it to automatically backup. I ahve selected aal that i want to backup.on the next screen it gives the option to schedule. I am confused on wht to select. Can someone please help me with the settings on this screen?
Thanks
Old 02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kphillips View Post
I have a question pm using the PIM Backup. I want to set it to automatically backup. I ahve selected aal that i want to backup.on the next screen it gives the option to schedule. I am confused on wht to select. Can someone please help me with the settings on this screen?
Thanks
press the schedule button... select what days you want it to automate... select the time you want it to automate for those days... MAKE SURE YOU HIT "Validate"... boom you're done.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-26-2009, 07:31 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Here are a few to get you started:

Dashwire
SPB Backup
HTC Backup

late,
Coz
Anyone actually get htcbackup to work? Some have said yes but never explained how.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:22 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Replacement for WM menus discussed here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...399#post726399

I hate to look like I'm pushing this on everyone too hard, but really it's one of the most useful apps I've ever found for WM. I would constantly hit the wrong items in menus with my thumbs going down the road, but after installing this, I can select the right menu option on my first attempt.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Flexilis and Microsoft My Phone Beta both do backups as well.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I started with SPB Back Up 1.0 on the Mogul and then upgraded to 2.0 then bought the TouchPro. The SPB Backup 2.0 allows you to back up your phone while connected to the computer, it saves a copy on your memory card and the computer. I notice the back up process is much smoother and faster when I do it that way.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've used sprite backup many times and like it.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have to vote for SPB as well. Althiugh there does seem to be a glitch in the ROM urgrade mode. It usually takes about 5 minutes to restore but sometimes it will hang about half way through. If its not done in 5 minutes i cancel it and then it does it again flawlessly. Weird but its the only glitch ive had so far. Sprite seems to come with a better bundle package as u can get the Terminator tracking program and such too.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:52 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I use all 3 all the times..Resco is my number 1, Spb comes second and Sprite as number 3

Here is a shootout link:
http://www.mytodayscreen.com/the-bac...-will-triumph/
Old 03-02-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor

If I backup using SPB and then flash a different ROM, can I still restore all my programs to the new ROM?

Thanks!

Mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro