PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touc pro
Carrier: sprint

shaakezula is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch pro phone protector

i recently came across this and was wondering if anyone else has seen this or have ordered one..i'm not sure if it's rubber or hard case on the out side but looking @ the pics seems hard case but the way it works seem to cover up all the vital key parts while leaving a cam hole in the back and screen open as long as u have a screen protector along with this

http://www.wirelessground.com/stproobcblue.html

Old 02-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff
Re: touch pro phone protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaakezula View Post
i recently came across this and was wondering if anyone else has seen this or have ordered one..i'm not sure if it's rubber or hard case on the out side but looking @ the pics seems hard case but the way it works seem to cover up all the vital key parts while leaving a cam hole in the back and screen open as long as u have a screen protector along with this

http://www.wirelessground.com/stproobcblue.html

I have one that i bought that is similar. You can get it at the Sprint store for about 24 bucks.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looks nice..but im not too crazy about the blue color.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touc pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

shaakezula is just getting started

they come in a variety of colors on the website..tpeazy hows the quality? is it durable? heavy?
Old 02-25-2009, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

boxerlover02 is just getting started

I had a clear one that looks pretty similar I ended up just taking it of cause if you dont line it up PERFECTLY it wont let your keyboard slide out right. Also if makes a gap between the screen and keyboard that I did not like I got mine of ebay for like $5 hope this helps.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

littlefreak is just getting started

I hade one for my mogul. They are good for protection but make your phone bigger. I dont want to get one for my TP cuz I like not having a screen bevel...
Old 02-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Talking Re: touch pro phone protector

I really don't like the rubber too much but if you're up for it than you should be good to go!! However this reminds me of the ipod rubber covers where the problem is if dust gets inside the rubber it will actually scrach those sections that are cover. If you don't like these than I could recomend you bodyguardz.com which are pretty good and if I knew about these before I would have certainly bought them for my ipod. The screen protectors offered here are scrach proof and when you peel them off to replace them they will leave no residue behind just a clean peel away. I'm currently using these on my TP from sprint make sure browse for the touch pro for sprint because each skin is different for a different carrier because of the desing each carrier has. There is no problem taking pictures with these covers as the protector willleave an empty space for the cammera and flash of your camara.

Giovanny
Old 02-26-2009, 10:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

tbran is becoming a great contributor

I swear by these cases. They are all the same no matter where you get them. The high end ones are on seidioonline.com , but for $10 (or even less on ebay) you can't go wrong. I used to be a bad phone dropper before I went to these back with my Mogul. I have a black one exact mold of the pictured one and it fits good and looks good. they add a little bulk to the phone and make it a pain to change your batt and mem card, but overall they do a great job protecting the phone if you use a screen protector with it

Last edited by tbran; 02-26-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Yeah I have one of these in red. It works great. Very hard to remove it. I ended up breaking off one of the corner tabs and it made removal a lot easier. I also have the stock screen protector and I put some cheap vynil over the front keys, so I wouldn't scratch anything.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
Yeah I have one of these in red. It works great. Very hard to remove it. I ended up breaking off one of the corner tabs and it made removal a lot easier. I also have the stock screen protector and I put some cheap vynil over the front keys, so I wouldn't scratch anything.
That also makes it easier to remove when you drop it. I have a Seidio version, which is similar to those, on my TP. When I dropped it(it actually fell out of my belt clip cause my shirt was inbetween), when it hit the ground, the front cover popped right off instantly and was useless to protect it, as my TP tumbled and ended up with a couple scraps on the chrome, due to the cover popping off first.

So, I don't know how secure those are, but if you drop them at the wrong angle, don't expect those to stay put either.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro