PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

rockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
voice sms for sprint touch pro

is there a cab for voice sms's.... i would like to have this, but cant seem to find it

is it hardware or software?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:48 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: voice sms for sprint touch pro

Check this out might be what you are looking for
http://www.blondiesoft.com/software/mobile/TellMeText/

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:48 AM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

For Text To Speech - Go to setting Voice Command And Click Messaging

For Speech To Text Download No Free Program Out There For That MSVC 1.6 has that feature though http://microsoft.handango.com/Platfo...oductId=199594
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

dumbphones have speech to text, wonder why we cant get it.. my old a940 did it..

and voice command will only read your text message when they first arrive, and only when they arrive
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"
Old 02-25-2009, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good work

im looking for voice sms, its were u choose a contact, record a short message, and send it like you would an sms... anyone?
Old 02-25-2009, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff

you can add a voice note and send it as picturemail, or record something using the recorder on the phone and attach it in an email and email it to the persons number @ their carrier extension
Old 02-25-2009, 06:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartisall View Post
you can add a voice note and send it as picturemail, or record something using the recorder on the phone and attach it in an email and email it to the persons number @ their carrier extension
well i have a friend who keeps trying to send these to me... she has the env2 but i never seem to get them?????
Old 02-25-2009, 07:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockspeoplesfaces View Post
well i have a friend who keeps trying to send these to me... she has the env2 but i never seem to get them?????
not sure why ur not getting em.. i miss read your OP.. i know what ur talkin about, its was on my a940 as well... anytime i sent it to someone who didnt have voicesms, they get a text messgage saying they have a message and it gives them an 800 number to call to retrieve em...

havent seen an aftermarket app b4
Old 02-25-2009, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Quote:
Originally Posted by turiderman View Post
i didnt even know one could voice sms
Yeah, me neither. I don't see the point. Is it so you can send an SMS while driving or something?

Personally, I like the full-duplex voice SMS system that came with the Touch Pro (AKA phone calls).

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 02-25-2009, 12:30 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Palringo has an option where you can recorder voice into a "HTTP:\\" address, if the other person has data plan and you send this link they be able to download the voice file into their device. But this is not good if you are drinving though...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro