PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Change Wallpaper of ONE tab [Not Home]

Yea. Please don't shoot me. I checked the wallpaper changer threads and didn't see if they allow me to do this:

Change the wallpaper of ONE and ONLY ONE tab that is not the home tab.

So... is there a way to do it?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Change Wallpaper of ONE tab [Not Home]

I think there is a thread on xda that will allow you to change wallpaper on all tabs then have a separate home wallpaper... but I haven't seen that you can change just one random tab... I would guess a mode9 edit of that particular tab file could point to a png file someplace rather than the standard setup.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have been wondering about this too.

Old 02-25-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

littlefreak is just getting started

It definately do able but its definately in mode9 or lua code... Cuz for example the Comm manager has that white background. And that is written the same way a tab is. Same with the music libary. My suggestion is disect these 2 sections mode9 and lua and see if you can find what is called to set the background.

PS: As a software engineer im just curious about being able to do anything I want in TouchFlo code so im slowly (still a student so i have little free time) trying to backward engineer these mode9 and lua code so I can perty much make any kind of tab I want. Im not look for this solution but I'll keep an eye out when im reading the code and ill let you know if I stumble on it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Please do. Good night, I'm finally VIP!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 Iphone 2G
Carrier: Sprint and ATT

toant103 is a n00b

Yes, want to know if I can have a seperate wallpaper for each tab
Old 02-25-2009, 02:24 AM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
It definately do able but its definately in mode9 or lua code... Cuz for example the Comm manager has that white background. And that is written the same way a tab is. Same with the music libary. My suggestion is disect these 2 sections mode9 and lua and see if you can find what is called to set the background.

PS: As a software engineer im just curious about being able to do anything I want in TouchFlo code so im slowly (still a student so i have little free time) trying to backward engineer these mode9 and lua code so I can perty much make any kind of tab I want. Im not look for this solution but I'll keep an eye out when im reading the code and ill let you know if I stumble on it.
So, while you're poking... find for me how to remove the alarm and all day events from the home screen 1c684cd8_manila... I've done the other edit to clear the events but the scheduled alarm and dates show up.. I'm sure its in the above file but when I remove references (similar to I removed carrier name to get rid of the "Sprint" my screen stops scrolling up and I get a "0 Missed Calls" on the screen....so I'm taking off too much of something!

TIA..
Brenn
Old 02-25-2009, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

littlefreak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
So, while you're poking... find for me how to remove the alarm and all day events from the home screen 1c684cd8_manila... I've done the other edit to clear the events but the scheduled alarm and dates show up.. I'm sure its in the above file but when I remove references (similar to I removed carrier name to get rid of the "Sprint" my screen stops scrolling up and I get a "0 Missed Calls" on the screen....so I'm taking off too much of something!

TIA..
Brenn
I have seen someone do that before in a picture so someone must already know how. I deffinately dont have time to do anything this week unfortainly between work and school im booked solid. Im sure other people will find it before me. What Im doing is trying to figure out all the pre defined elements of these files to figure out how to make my own screens from scratch.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:03 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post

TIA..
Brenn
Samething happened to me.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Still a Geek

Hmm.. OK thanks.. I guess we'll have to find someone who's showing it on their screen then ask for the edit. I want to edit my own file cause I don't want to change what I have other than removing reference to set alarms and all day appointments.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro