PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

littlefreak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Change Wallpaper of ONE tab [Not Home]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Hmm.. OK thanks.. I guess we'll have to find someone who's showing it on their screen then ask for the edit. I want to edit my own file cause I don't want to change what I have other than removing reference to set alarms and all day appointments.
Yea check the show your TP today screen thread I think thats where I might have saw it. And I agree on editing your own I have a running cab for my mods so if I ever hard reset or anything I just have a one click reset for all my interface mods and registry edits.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

How do you do that? Is it beyond me? I'm a quick study but no formal training.... but having all my "for sure" changes set up and ready to run is nice idea!
Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

All a installable cab is a bunch of files in a cab container (alot like a zip folder) with an XML document in it describe how to install. Im sure quick google will show you how to make one. I just have one with all my manillia files in it and all my registry changes in it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ah.. I can do that as far as my manila cabbed up... I'll have to do my registry.. I can export reg keys as cabs with ceregeditor.....so I have that kind of thing.. was understanding you had one cab to do all your customs..

Thanks for the insight!
Old 02-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

it would be kool to have a diffrent Backround for each Tab. ( and if you got a panoramic picture or something that would connect it would look alot more fluid kinda like the android home when you swipe to one of the sides) im sure that someone will do it eventually, i mean this is PPCGeeks, am i right. Amen Brother lol

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 02-25-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Ah.. I can do that as far as my manila cabbed up... I'll have to do my registry.. I can export reg keys as cabs with ceregeditor.....so I have that kind of thing.. was understanding you had one cab to do all your customs..

Thanks for the insight!
I do have them all in one. Cabs are like zip files if i put all the infomation in them it does everything for me. Just gotta edit the XML to include a new file or registery change.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:27 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

a lot of good info here. Thanks!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Yeah, I would like to remove the alarm info and the call history because I have the call history tab in manila and could care less about the alarm info.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Yeah, I would like to remove the alarm info and the call history because I have the call history tab in manila and could care less about the alarm info.
The easiest way i found to do that is to use Manila Customizer, and set the anolog clock to your home but it also removes the date. like in the pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (11.4 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab ManilaCustomizer.CAB (305.7 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
The easiest way i found to do that is to use Manila Customizer, and set the anolog clock to your home but it also removes the date. like in the pic
I appreciate it moon but I am using the VGA version of HD Manila and assume that Manila Customizer would mess that up. Can anyone confirm that Manila Customizer works with the VGA version of HD Manila?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro