PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
newest version of mms for touch pro?

wow tell me to search. cmon. do it! I did! I'm still not able to find a good cab that works well with the touch pro and verizon. I found a few that were aimed towards the titan but they don't seem to work well when creating a new mms and some of the incoming ones lock it up too. Anyways, if you've managed to find a good cab for the newest release of arcsoft that works well with the touch pro and verizon, please humor me and post a link or attach it.

thanks much
Old 02-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: World HTC Touch Pro 2

silentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to silentjoker
Re: newest version of mms for touch pro?

the newest version is in my rom but ull need to put in ur settings
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
wow tell me to search. cmon. do it! I did! I'm still not able to find a good cab that works well with the touch pro and verizon. I found a few that were aimed towards the titan but they don't seem to work well when creating a new mms and some of the incoming ones lock it up too. Anyways, if you've managed to find a good cab for the newest release of arcsoft that works well with the touch pro and verizon, please humor me and post a link or attach it.

thanks much
Hmmmmmm

SEARCH! Nah, just kidding, not even going to say it because I can tell you already that there is not much info on this....

I have all the files you need from the VZW ROM..... They work great. But they are OEM. Will that work fer ya? I can try to cab it but I doubt highly I have the "CAB" skills for that... maybe if I post someone else can CAB?

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentjoker View Post
the newest version is in my rom but ull need to put in ur settings
Is it a cab? And if so I have all PROVXML for VZW provisioning... Wonder if we could whip it into a cab for him?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

silentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Is it a cab? And if so I have all PROVXML for VZW provisioning... Wonder if we could whip it into a cab for him?

toss over the pros in a zip ill try and make the cab
Old 02-24-2009, 10:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentjoker View Post
toss over the pros in a zip ill try and make the cab
I attached it all in one single ZIP.

The folder is Arcsoft latest version... Its actually newer than the VZW ROM. I think I got it from GC's Kitchen..... I forget. The ProvXML is 100% from VZW ROM.

Let me know if you need anything else but this works perfect in my ROM's as OEM's....

I would try to CAB but dont have the time.... Also the Caulkin Kitchen has an MMS Cab for Sprint... Maybe you can use that as a base?

I suck at hard cabs ;c(
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMS VZW.zip (2.10 MB, 275 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ya normal cabs are easy but these mms cabs are packed with data.

ill give it a shot tho
Old 02-25-2009, 02:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Will this work for ya?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft Verizon MMS 5.0.69.44.cab (1.94 MB, 373 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

This one works perfect for me. At first you wont think it installed correctly because it dont reference MMS in the account list but go into your text and click "New" then "MMS"

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 02-25-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
This one works perfect for me. At first you wont think it installed correctly because it dont reference MMS in the account list but go into your text and click "New" then "MMS"
So there is no confusion, both !!!bored!!!'s and my Arcsoft MMS are identical. I didn't realize it until this morning that when I posted it, I forgot awhile back I had just changed the file name (for what I cannot remeber right now). But internally, they are both identical.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro