PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: newest version of mms for touch pro?

Okay, I'm not sure wtf is going on but I keep getting "Originator Address not Found" message but I can't seem to get any version of MMS working now? It used to work?!?!?!

I did some searching around and can't really find anything conclusive on how to fix this other than verifying the vzw key thing and the server settings, which are all fine!

Anyone have any idea?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
Okay, I'm not sure wtf is going on but I keep getting "Originator Address not Found" message but I can't seem to get any version of MMS working now? It used to work?!?!?!
I had the exact same problem.

I googled it & found a bunch of fixes, but NONE of them worked.

I gave up on it for a few days & then reflashed my ROM for a different reason. Ever since I reflashed, MMS has worked fine........

~John
Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Threadstarter

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I had the exact same problem.

I googled it & found a bunch of fixes, but NONE of them worked.

I gave up on it for a few days & then reflashed my ROM for a different reason. Ever since I reflashed, MMS has worked fine........

~John
Well my problem was apparently due to Verizon... go figure... any time something is wrong with my h4x0r of a phone I assume it's MY fault.. but having mms disabled from your account is a good reason for it to stop working. :P
Old 03-16-2009, 09:18 AM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
Well my problem was apparently due to Verizon... go figure... any time something is wrong with my h4x0r of a phone I assume it's MY fault.. but having mms disabled from your account is a good reason for it to stop working. :P
LOL, yea that would do it too. I also figured it was my fault, but I had called VZ just to make sure & they told me everything looked fine at their end.

~John
Old 03-16-2009, 11:50 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I use the sprint arcsoft mms cab I love it.

Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24-pm.cab

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
I use the sprint arcsoft mms cab I love it.

Attachment 26360
Eer, you can't use that on Verizon..........

~John
Old 05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

kook04 is a n00b

Verizon isn't easy. I'm still trying to an MMS fix for Silence X Lite, have not gotten it to work with a variety of Arcsoft versions. Ended up just reflashing after friends were getting like 8 copies of every text I'd send, still have yet to send a pic successfully since flashing from the stock rom.

If anyone has any luck getting MMS to work on a verizon phone, I'd love to hear about it.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

the 5.0.69.44 cab works perfectly in my TP running on Verizon

~John
Old 05-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

kook04 is a n00b

Hi, John. Can I ask what ROM you use? Not sure if that will make a difference, but maybe if I emulate your setup, I'll figure it out.

Also, did you install a carrier cab? I've tried it both ways, but didn't work either way.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X ---Verizon
Carrier: verizon

166486 is becoming a great contributor

this cab really help me . installed and got MMS back working ...

thanks
Model: Touch Pro (Verizon)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro