PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 02:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic4G
Carrier: Sprint

eespiajer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
freezes periodically

my touch pro freezes when i get into landscape mode. is there any hotfixes or reg fixes that will fix this problem. i've flashed it to see if it fixes anything. and it seems to be the same regardless. please someone helppp
Old 02-24-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: freezes periodically

There could be something wrong with the ROM you flashed..But try a hard reset and see if it fixes it.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:21 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle4269 View Post
There could be something wrong with the ROM you flashed..But try a hard reset and see if it fixes it.
+1 the rom I used last did the same thing I had to hard reset and switch roms

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
+1 the rom I used last did the same thing I had to hard reset and switch roms
Thats the first thing I do when I find something wrong after I flash a new rom..Hard reset and see if its still there..If it is..Then its the ROM. Unless it happened after you installed a program or something.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:31 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

I tried every single rom out and as far as I notice theres a little hiccup even on the fastest of roms every now and then!! Might just be the phone. HTC screwed up a couple things on there. (EX. The keyboard backlight) How did they missed that lol!!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

do u notice it doing it in the same places? ex- from tf3d home or something, sliding into landscape? or when a browser is still loading and u switch to ls?

could just been the screen your on at the time is a busy lil screen, with lots of things going on.. there will always be a lil delay or the occassional freeze when sliding into ls..

theres alot invloved in the switch, aside from all the images having to resize and make the switch, keyboards have to be activated, backlights need to turn on, if u activated a sliding sound, that has to run, god forbid u get a txt or a phone call at the instant you slide into ls(well its never that bad lol)...

i think its just gonna happen sometime no matter what rom you have...
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"
Old 02-24-2009, 06:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic4G
Threadstarter

eespiajer is just getting started

It's weird it happened with mightys rom and kevanks rom , and now juicy 4.11 aku rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro