PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

aughsum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Pro2.... wtf?

so.. besides the part about me just spending 4-500$ on the touch pro... when did this happen? what are the differences? it looks slimmer..is it? is the screen bigger? will sprint get this?
RAZR2 - secondary
_______
HTC Mogul
HTC Apache
a900 -secondary
Motorola i870
Morotola i830
REM Blackberry 6200
REM Blackberry 7100
Motorola i860
Motorola i830
Motorola i730
LG vx6000
Old 02-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: HTC Touch Pro2.... wtf?

Search!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 03:14 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

use the saerch onsite or google, theres tons of posts with your answers.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nuzzle is just getting started

This makes like number 20 posts like these... lol waitin for this to be "CLOSED" =)
Old 02-21-2009, 05:32 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

yeah seriously... just google touch pro 2... why does everyone have to post a thread about it.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Because its an open forum hence the fact that with little prerequisite he/she can post what they want. Does it bother you that much? If so why not just pass on the thread instead of posting "to" it in the first place?

Here, I don't mind helping a bit:
A few links to look at.......
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57855
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58210

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"

Last edited by robp23; 02-21-2009 at 05:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:01 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

because it clutters the forums with junk.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The only thing I don't get is how everyone gets annoyed when they buy something and then a year later something better comes out. That's called progress and there is nothing forcing you to always have the newest and best thing in existence. Greed and gadget envy is fine since it makes you want to work and earn money to buy new things and keep the economy moving along but it's not like these companies are just going to sit back and wait until everyone is tired of their old devices before working on something new.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

yeah wtf ,lol
here is the link:
http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch...ification.html

Ram is the same...
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

haramzee is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
The only thing I don't get is how everyone gets annoyed when they buy something and then a year later something better comes out. That's called progress and there is nothing forcing you to always have the newest and best thing in existence. Greed and gadget envy is fine since it makes you want to work and earn money to buy new things and keep the economy moving along but it's not like these companies are just going to sit back and wait until everyone is tired of their old devices before working on something new.
yeah neo.. i kinda agree. i'm all for this advancement in technology that you so happily call progress
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro