PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   My keyboard died. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58698)

Bizill 02-25-2009 06:35 PM

Re: My keyboard died.

i dunno. but my thought to be completely dead keyboard just now started working again. got the new replacement at home so i'll switch over anyway. just hope asurion doesn't try to say i pulled a false claim.

rx7junkie 03-01-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawxx (Post 730344)
Update!

I went into the Sprint store today to ask for an exchange. Just to see what they'd tell me.

They said since the 30 days has p***** (why is this thing bleeping me. I wrote p a s s e d) they counln't exchange it, and that since 30 days has p***** BB wouldn't exchange even if I talked to them. But I have TEP on my Sprint account. Total Equipment Protection. This covers my buttons that don't work. And that's without filing a claim and having to pay the $50. The guy gave me the speech though how I'd probably get a refurb but then he checked the computer and no refurbs in stock.

That means a Brand New In Box Touch Pro for this guy. Cost. 0$ :headbang:
I should be able to pick it up Tuesday.

This is why I pay $8/mo insurance. I break phones a lot, but this one broke itself. I hope I don't have the issues I had with this one. This phone has so much potential and when it works it like it's supposed to it's slick as KY Ultra.

RockON.

Damn that good! If you you think that's pretty sweet, get a load of this. broke my HTC Mogul's usb port awhile back so it could be used to tranffer data anymore or barely charge without having it wedged a certain way. Anyways I wen to sprint and they told me it was outside the free replacement for TEP so after a couple months i got around to paying the 50 bucks to them and they sent me the reburb Mogul and I sent them old one. To find out the one they sent me had no working bluetooth of wifi, fusterated I call me back and they apollogized greaty and asked me if I wouldn't mind upgrading to the the Touch Pro free of cahrge with no extention. I have no idea what brought that one other then they realized they messed up or they were just outta stock. But all I care is I got the phone I've wanted even before it came out!!! Also i still don't know how I pulled out getting umlimted data from sprint free of charge every month with a 900 minute unlimted txt plan. Sprint is just totally awesome like that I guess! Or i just have a way with words XD. Glad to see i'm not the only one being delt with nicely.

Nicole232 03-06-2009 12:33 AM

My keyboard started acting up, i did a self exchange got a brand new phone in the box the next day. At times my sensor would not recognize it was dark and would not come on

Siflan 03-30-2009 01:45 PM

I had the problem. Just came from the Sprint store today. Walked in, told them the problem, they gave me a receipt and told me to come back on Wednesday to pick up my new phone. I'm happy! And I've had my phone since last October.