PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 07:48 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Downsized From Two Phones To One Touch Pro? What's Your Story And Benefits?

I used to carry two phones around, one for work (Treo 700wx) and one personal (LG Muziq). My employer decided to not renew their corporate contract with Sprint when it expired. Instead they decided to allow each tech to pick the provide they wanted and give us a monthly allowance of $100.00 to help pay or pay for our bill. Well since I have been a Sprint customer for 7 years, I decided to puchase a TouchPro and dump my Treo and Muziq. Not a bad deal really because now I have this sweet phone and Unlimited Everything and pay less than $20 out-of-pocket expense.

BENEFIT:
Don't have to carry two phones and make sure I have both chargers
Only pay $20 out-of-pocket
More functional and reliable device
Now I have Unlimited Everything!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRiNT

clami is becoming a great contributor
Re: Downsized From Two Phones To One Touch Pro? What's Your Story And Benefits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I used to carry two phones around, one for work (Treo 700wx) and one personal (LG Muziq). My employer decided to not renew their corporate contract with Sprint when it expired. Instead they decided to allow each tech to pick the provide they wanted and give us a monthly allowance of $100.00 to help pay or pay for our bill. Well since I have been a Sprint customer for 7 years, I decided to puchase a TouchPro and dump my Treo and Muziq. Not a bad deal really because now I have this sweet phone and Unlimited Everything and pay less than $20 out-of-pocket expense.

BENEFIT:
Don't have to carry two phones and make sure I have both chargers
Only pay $20 out-of-pocket
More functional and reliable device
Now I have Unlimited Everything!
ehhh idk if its more reliable!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:53 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by clami View Post
ehhh idk if its more reliable!
Than the Treo 700wx, yes indeed!!! Well to me anyway... ha ha
Old 02-21-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRiNT

clami is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Than the Treo 700wx, yes indeed!!! Well to me anyway... ha ha
i had the Treo 700p that i wish i still i had i loved that fone it was awsome.. my TP tends to crsh and freeze alot..
Old 02-21-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jawxx is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jawxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by clami View Post
i had the Treo 700p that i wish i still i had i loved that fone it was awsome.. my TP tends to crsh and freeze alot..
Preach, brother. See my latest thread lol.
Old 02-22-2009, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO3D;EVO4G;TP2;Treo Pro;TP;Mogul

u8myfoood is keeping up the good worku8myfoood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to u8myfoood

Now you have a better screen and bigger keyboard, EVDO Rev. A, GPS, among other things in a smaller sleeker package...
Congrats on the new plan and welcome!
Old 02-22-2009, 03:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by u8myfoood View Post
Now you have a better screen and bigger keyboard, EVDO Rev. A, GPS, among other things in a smaller sleeker package...
Congrats on the new plan and welcome!
tell me about it! I had my centro laying around and i recently compared the touch pro to it. I would have never guessed the centro was bigger in every dimension! though the rounded edges on the centro makes it feel alot smaller than it really is
Old 02-22-2009, 04:04 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

aside from the occasional longing for more buttons, my touch pro keeps me happy enough I'm going to let my brother use my 2nd line mogul. I had 2 6800's before but with the extra ram and cpu, ect the pro can "keep up" with me all day.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I want a job at your company...

Old 02-22-2009, 01:12 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

the funny thing is, technology is the ONLY thing a guy wants to have that is smaller than anyone else and brag about it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro