PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   HTC Touch Pro2.... wtf? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58673)

OR78 02-21-2009 08:00 PM

Re: HTC Touch Pro2.... wtf?

I can agree that most people do not search but if you criticize the thread because it creates junk threads then why the heck would you post in it and make the thread larger. I have to agree if you don't like the thread ignore it.

Dr.8820 02-21-2009 08:07 PM

so...how is everyone tonight?

ou2mame 02-21-2009 08:25 PM

the choice to make it larger or not does not change the fact that it exists. i could post in here a thousand times, but my main concern is that there's already like 20 threads about the touch pro, and this thread had absolutely no information. all it was was somebody asking questions that are VERY easily answered elsewhere. you just have to rub your 2 braincells together to know if the screen is bigger. i love the "it looks slimmer is the screen bigger".... if you saw it, how do you not know if the screen is bigger?!

henbone11 02-21-2009 10:51 PM

disregard please

revoltbp 02-21-2009 11:40 PM

maibe this will help u out http://lmgtfy.com/?q=touch+pro+2

mdphoenix 02-21-2009 11:43 PM

It's called progress. The 6700 had a successor pretty quickly. It'll never stop. Why so shocked?

aughsum 02-22-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ou2mame (Post 728606)
the choice to make it larger or not does not change the fact that it exists. i could post in here a thousand times, but my main concern is that there's already like 20 threads about the touch pro, and this thread had absolutely no information. all it was was somebody asking questions that are VERY easily answered elsewhere. you just have to rub your 2 braincells together to know if the screen is bigger. i love the "it looks slimmer is the screen bigger".... if you saw it, how do you not know if the screen is bigger?!

because there wasnt anything to compare it to.. how is that hard to understand? if you can look at a phone youve never seen before and determine whether its the screen resolution or the size of the lcd thats making it look bigger then my hat is off to you.

two brain cells.. cute.

some of us have lives.. jobs to work, women to nail, bimmers to drive. Figured it would be faster than sifting through the 35 pages of information on the other thread.. Once again, I gave "teh interwebs" way too much credit.

Dr.8820 02-22-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aughsum (Post 730071)
because there wasnt anything to compare it to.. how is that hard to understand? if you can look at a phone youve never seen before and determine whether its the screen resolution or the size of the lcd thats making it look bigger then my hat is off to you.

two brain cells.. cute.

some of us have lives.. jobs to work, women to nail, bimmers to drive. Figured it would be faster than sifting through the 35 pages of information on the other thread.. Once again, I gave "teh interwebs" way too much credit.

your frustration is understood. unfortunately, you started a thread about something that already has about 30 threads with the same thing. i think that's why everyone had a little fun.

gsvnet 02-22-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aughsum (Post 730071)

two brain cells.. cute.

I'm really confused...in the time it took you to post this you could have figured out on HTC's site that a Touch Pro has a 2.8" screen and the Touch Pro2 has a 3.6" screen.

Personally, that's a pretty significant difference and puts the Touch Pro2 in the same league as the Touch HD, with a keyboard - which is awesome. I don't mind that the underlying chipset is identical to the Touch Pro "1" - the device should be a whole lot more usable with the bigger screen.

It also fits a slightly larger battery by default - _while_ being slimmer, and has two microphones and two speakers for stereo sound...these are welcomed changes.

coolwhip1220 02-22-2009 02:49 PM

f it. No d-pad is a bust for me. First, you get rid of my scroll wheel, and now my d-pad? Bastards.