PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 02:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Black06c230 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Keep power off when sliding open keyboard

I know....or at least I think before I hard reset my TP that I had found a .cab or a regedit that would keep the power off (screen) when you slide to open the keyboard.

I have searched high/low...to the best of my ability and can not find anything on this.

I used to and still do slide my phone open/close when bored sometimes while waiting in line and what have you.

Please help...it annoying that it keeps turning on. Mogul had it so this must to right???

thanks
Old 12-03-2008, 02:40 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Keep power off when sliding open keyboard

+1 Id love to see a cab or regedit for this.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Moment < - Awesome!

ramiss is becoming a great contributor

You can disable auto-wakeup when keyboard is opened.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd]
Create new dword "SlideWakeup" with value of 0 and soft reset. To revert, delete the key or set it's data to 1. Source
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd] Create new dword "SlideWakeup" with value of 0 and soft reset. To revert, delete the key or set it's data to 1.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

augie0041 is a n00b

I've been searching around and this seems to be the closest to what I'm experiencing.
First off, I disabled TouchFlo, and I am using the Default Windows Mobile desktop along with iLauncher (which is priceless to me). I use the same 'Device Locked/Unlocked' today screen option as I did with WM5. However, while its in the official sprint rubber case and clipped on my belt, sometimes the keyboard opens a bit, and this automatically unlocks the phone. Is there a way to prevent the phone from auto-unlocking when the keyboard is opened?
Old 12-03-2008, 03:20 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

What these guys have offered is that the screen will not come on therefore the device will not unlock or be able to unlock.

Edit: I hope. haha
Old 12-03-2008, 03:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Moment < - Awesome!

ramiss is becoming a great contributor

It works great for me and with S2U2 it really saves battery by protecting the device from accidentally running apps or keeping the device awake.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

This is in the stickies.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Id like the power button to be disabled while the keyboard is open.... I hit it everytime i text someone...
Old 12-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

i never thought anyone would slide out the keyboard without wanting the screen to turn on lol.. i guess next we will want to disable the sound while in a phone call

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro