PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 11:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

icanbeatali is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Magicall alert

is Magicall supposed to let you know when it has ignored a call? I haven't noticed it doing that before, but it doesnt really matter.... I just am wondering if there is a way to turn off the notification. I would prefer to see the log when I want to and not everytime it does something.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Magicall alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanbeatali View Post
is Magicall supposed to let you know when it has ignored a call? I haven't noticed it doing that before, but it doesnt really matter.... I just am wondering if there is a way to turn off the notification. I would prefer to see the log when I want to and not everytime it does something.
you mean when a rule did not work?go in settings and turn off notifications, I use this program and works great. If you need moe support got to http://www.mobiion.com/forum/index.php
Old 02-20-2009, 12:42 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

icanbeatali is a n00b

no... the rule worked but it gives me an alert that it ignored "so and so" number. Like a text message. I could not find a way to turn the alert off... either in Magicall or the phone settings.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Menu>Options>Advanced set have option for send SMS/Email every so many minutes set to 0
Old 02-20-2009, 05:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

icanbeatali is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Menu>Options>Advanced set have option for send SMS/Email every so many minutes set to 0
was already set to that. I guess I wasnt really clear... I'm not getting an SMS. But the alert I get from Magicall is the same look as an incoming text. It just pops up at the bottom of the screen and tells me what it did.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know exactly what you are talking about. I get an alert also. I don't mind it but I will check regarding turning it off, if that is an option. Maybe you can help me out. I am using the trial version to see if it works and its is working fine where other call blocking apps have not. Is there a way to block numbers by entering the first few digits into the block list. Example: all incoming numbers beginning with 800 I saw an application where you can enter the first or last few digits and any incoming numbers that matched the digits would be blocked. Is the trial version different from the paid version besides the price? Thanks.</p>

Last edited by Biker1; 03-08-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:58 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Enter the program. Click on Others tab on the bottom right. Uncheck the Notifications box. That should do the trick. I have not tested it yet but give it a try.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

pitchristian is a n00b

Like Biker said... But he means the OTHERS Tab inside each individual rule you set in magicall. Its not a global feature.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member

I purchased this application awhile ago and it is well worth the price. There were a couple of bugs associated with the application but I worked with the developer and those bugs have been worked out. The developer stands behind his application 100% and is extremely patient.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:47 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Yeah man, it will notify you as long as you set it to do so,generate log

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro