PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new TP2 manilla for TP-Dutty created it for HD already

I could be wrong, but the way I read it, he's going to be posting the updated version in the same thread he posted his latest HD Port. That's what it looks like since a lot of the posts in that thread are dated back to december.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Well I can tell you that I installed this on my TP today and it is wicked fast compared to the stock TF3D. They did a hell of a job converting this to VGA...
you helpin 'em test it man? or did you just install the manila ported from the HD on accident?

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 02-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
you helpin 'em test it man? or did you just install the manila ported from the HD on accident?
Yeah, you are right and I am a friggin' idiot. Here I am all excited about loading something that has been out for quite a while now.

See what happens when I hurt my back (yeah, again) and double up on my meds? The Vicodin, Flexoril and Tylenol 3's seemed like a good idea at the time.

God... and I was working on my company's Cisco router today... wonder what I F'd up on that thing... and what I am going to have to fix over the weekend...

rainfreak = jacka$$
Old 02-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yeah, you are right and I am a friggin' idiot. Here I am all excited about loading something that has been out for quite a while now.

See what happens when I hurt my back (yeah, again) and double up on my meds? The Vicodin, Flexoril and Tylenol 3's seemed like a good idea at the time.

God... and I was working on my company's Cisco router today... wonder what I F'd up on that thing... and what I am going to have to fix over the weekend...

rainfreak = jacka$$
Meh, everytime I heard the word Cisco I have nightmares... Well good luck on your end! And hope you get it fixed ASAP, I know it has ruined many of my weekends.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Meh, everytime I heard the word Cisco I have nightmares... Well good luck on your end! And hope you get it fixed ASAP, I know it has ruined many of my weekends.

Thanks... LOL!

Actually no one has complained of anything yet and after I made my last post I checked everything form outside my network so it looks like I didn't FUBAR it too bad. Tomorrow morning, when I am a little more "clear headed," I will be checking my config and comparing my changes to my last good running config to see what I mistakes I may have made.

For now... I just dosed up again and am too damn afraid to look at it

(and for the record, as far as company WANs are concerned, I would never consider anything other than a Cisco router for a solid, stable and dependable solution)
Old 02-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks... LOL!

Actually no one has complained of anything yet and after I made my last post I checked everything form outside my network so it looks like I didn't FUBAR it too bad. Tomorrow morning, when I am a little more "clear headed," I will be checking my config and comparing my changes to my last good running config to see what I mistakes I may have made.

For now... I just dosed up again and am too damn afraid to look at it

(and for the record, as far as company WANs are concerned, I would never consider anything other than a Cisco router for a solid, stable and dependable solution)
AGREED... ISA requires constant babysitting and 24/7 diaper change among AD; no time for homebuilt linux router box; consumer router is good before we expended; nothing is better than a solid Cisco Router.

Pain in the behind to work those things though, but once done setting it up, runs forever lol.

Now I have a fear for a blinking cursor and closets, if you know what I mean.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:23 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
AGREED... ISA requires constant babysitting and 24/7 diaper change among AD; no time for homebuilt linux router box; consumer router is good before we expended; nothing is better than a solid Cisco Router.

Pain in the behind to work those things though, but once done setting it up, runs forever lol.

Now I have a fear for a blinking cursor and closets, if you know what I mean.
LMAO.. .thanks, I needed that
Old 02-21-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff

ok calculator ported: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=2174
and Opera proted: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=2179
I beleive HTC Album is imminent as well but the only change is the speed it runs - nothing cosmetic
Old 02-21-2009, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff

Touch Pro 2 keyboard should be ported today. It's anticipated to be a T9 keyboard which I don't love but it is what it is...
Old 02-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsy90 View Post
Touch Pro 2 keyboard should be ported today. It's anticipated to be a T9 keyboard which I don't love but it is what it is...
sweet, thanks for the update

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro