PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

littlefreak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Bad day for me and my touch pro screen.

So I thought my touch pro screen was stronger then my school ID card. Its not about 6 large sweeping scratchs across my screen from walking with my phone and my ID card in the same pocket. My best skin ever comes in tomorrow too .

I have ordered applesauce polish. I wanted to know if anyone else has used apple polish on their touch pro? How did it turn out. Any other people have other ways to deal with scratchs? And why is the screen so soft? My ID is just a peice of cheap plastic I thought this screen was stronger then most touch screens almost glass quality it seemed. Guess I was wrong.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Bad day for me and my touch pro screen.

where's your sreen protector dude!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I got my TP off of Ebay so it didnt come with stock accessories so No screen protector. The worse part is my BestSkinEver is do in tomorrow. Terrible timing.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Wow, that sucks, man. What horrible timing.

Personally, until my hard case arrived, I refused to put my TP in my pocket without using the stock velcro pouch. I hope you can fix it.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

ouch! i feel your pain. hopefully if something like this happens again( phone off ebay, no accessories) you'll reach out to your brotheren here. i'm sure someone(like myself) has an extra screen protector lying around!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Lol I did that exact thing with my mogul. I dont want to get a hard case for my TP tho. I love the beveless screen and its a nice build. I hope applesauce works as well as everyone else says it does. I realy hope someone can tell me of a success story with it on a TP. Im not too concerned tho because my mogul got a huge crack(not a scratch much worse) in my mogul screen and once I put a new InvisableSheild on it you couldnt see it at all.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

It was no big deal I got it for 300bucks and I have all my mogul accessories plus Im selling my mogul on ebay (its is bran new replacement from sprint) so Im got a good deal. How good was the OEM screen protector? the one that came with the mogul kinda sucked on stuck for all but 2 days before falling off.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:53 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

My device always goes by itself in my pocket and thats a rule....also i use screen protector..

Old 02-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
It was no big deal I got it for 300bucks and I have all my mogul accessories plus Im selling my mogul on ebay (its is bran new replacement from sprint) so Im got a good deal. How good was the OEM screen protector? the one that came with the mogul kinda sucked on stuck for all but 2 days before falling off.
one of the members here i think lauren with a number posted that you can soak your protector in alcohol and it will stick pretty good. i just wipe mine off real good and it sticks. had it on a couple of pros so far(recycle baby!).
Old 02-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

NawNawNaw! Your doing it all wrong! Apple sauce is for eating. Not polishing. Make sure you get a clean spoon for the apple sauce too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro