PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: telus

denti is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry zagg/ invisishield

I just wanted to let the community know about my recent dealings with zagg the makers of invisishield.
i had placed an order for a full body guard from them on jan 15. i've not received anything yet so i gave did their live chat thing with them to find the status of my order. this is what i was told
Betty: I do apologize for the delay. Due to a high demand for the item, your shipment was delayed. I will have it shipped out within the next 1-3 business days.

so that means, that if i didn't inquire about my purchase nothing would have been done. no email saying it was back ordered, no email saying there was a delay of any nature.
then i she informs me that shipping to canada take 3 wks. i'm not sure what they are using that it takes 3wks but they really should feed that donkey they're using for mail abit more.

i personally would never purchase anything from them ever again.
ok. i'll get off my soapbox now
Old 02-17-2009, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: zagg/ invisishield

I have found Zagg's CS was pretty bad myself.

I had an order take over 6 weeks once without any notice whatever from them (that was the last time I ever dealt with them).

~John
Old 02-17-2009, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

My experience has been just the opposite ... going all the way back to my 6700 days. Always shipped in a timely fashion, and stand behind the products unconditionally. I think their screen protector is the best out there. Sorry to hear about your experience ... hope you like the body guard when you receive it.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I think their screen protector is the best out there. .
Wow, have you ever tried any other brand??

I realize everybodies different but I absolutely hated the zagg screen protector. I still have a new unopened one at home, I hated the first one so much I ripped it off & threw it out three days after I installed it.

I now use a Brando Protector Plus & it works so much better than the zagg the difference is literally night & day.

~John
Old 02-17-2009, 04:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

frittob is just getting started

+1 for the zagg support pretty good ... no problems returning 2 shields
Old 02-17-2009, 04:50 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The Zagg one (invisibleshield) is really nice for non-touchscreen phones, I think... it is very scratch proof... but I had one on my Helio Ocean, and I was demonstrating it's capabilities, ran my fingernail across it a few times and it scratched right through - my friends laughed, and I lost hope in it. I didn't buy another one for my TP because it just wasn't touch-friendly... too sticky. I'm still using the stock screen protector
Old 02-17-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: AT&T

rsohne is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Wow, have you ever tried any other brand??

I now use a Brando Protector Plus & it works so much better than the zagg the difference is literally night & day.

~John
How is it different??
Old 02-17-2009, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: SPRINT

Bizill is becoming a great contributor

FINALLY....after months of debating and now being on the other end, i wish i had gone with the bodyguard product. i love the zagg on my kids' psp's though. service and shipping just plain suck. that's all i have to say.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

I just took my invisibleShield back to best buy today. It's great if you like to lose finger touch functionality. Oh, and it has a nice orange-peel effect. Did I mention it feels more like a clear rubber grip than a screen protector?

In short, Zagg's product is crap. It has no business on the screen of any touchscreen device like the Pro.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SouthStar019 is a n00b

i liked mine. they shipped in reasonable time also i had it in about a week. what are the alternatives?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro