PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

13ducati13 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC TP - Sprint Picture Mail (please help)

I never receive any of my pictures...I can log on and see them on sprint.com never make it to the phone...i have a diamond...what is the powerdeck update that you are talking about?

i have downloaded arcsoft and will give that a try if i can't get this stupid app working
Old 03-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernandlm View Post

You have to either attach it to the post or use a web-based host. That URI is to a folder on your computer dude.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ducati13 View Post
I never receive any of my pictures...I can log on and see them on sprint.com never make it to the phone...i have a diamond...what is the powerdeck update that you are talking about?

i have downloaded arcsoft and will give that a try if i can't get this stupid app working

If you're using personalizer program to rename your "sprint" at the top right of your home screen this will affect your ability to recieve pics.. proven fact. No known reason but the fact is people don't receive pics (via the sprint app) while using Personalizer. So if you're using it.... your choices are to uninstall it and use stock sprint picmail or keep it and try the arcsoft or mms.. both of which to my understanding are not affected by personalizer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

13ducati13 is a n00b

I have the flip clock that did remove the sprint logo is that the same thing?

I did install Arcsoft and so far so good..is there any way though to remove the sprint picture mail folder in my e-mails tab? now its a dead link but won't let me remove it
Old 03-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Flip clock removes the logo but not the wording.. and no, its not the same thing... Good Luck with your mail! I am not using Arcsoft but I bet if you go to that thread there will be the answers about removing the icon..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro