PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Verizon

Warlocklord is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Fixing TF3D Landscape

Is it possible to fix the broken landscape tf3d after installing a theme? If I open it after installing the vista theme, the screen garbles.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:10 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Fixing TF3D Landscape

thats because some themes are for the diamond and they hang on the pro. get another theme. did you get it here?http://www.thetouchblog.com/TF3D/main.html

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-22-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thats because some themes are for the diamond and they hang on the pro. get another theme. did you get it here?http://www.thetouchblog.com/TF3D/main.html

I did get it from there. Is there a theme similar to the Vista theme on that site for the touch pro?
Old 11-22-2008, 12:27 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

post#1 and #3 have good themes. in post 3, the themes are in his sig. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418963
Old 11-22-2008, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Are these compatible with both the diamond and the touch pro? In his signature it mentions he is using the diamond so I just wanted to double check?
Old 03-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

I did not install a theme, but did install and then uninstall TouchLockPro and Gyrator2. Once I installed them, the Landscape TF3D is broken. If I slide my keyboard out, the TF3D rotates and gets garbled crap on the right side. I have checked the registry key at HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila/EnableLandscape and it is set to true. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the landscape buttons back? I'm using the stock Sprint ROM and have added a couple of tabs, but otherwise TF3D is default.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 03-19-2009, 06:53 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
I did not install a theme, but did install and then uninstall TouchLockPro and Gyrator2. Once I installed them, the Landscape TF3D is broken. If I slide my keyboard out, the TF3D rotates and gets garbled crap on the right side. I have checked the registry key at HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila/EnableLandscape and it is set to true. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the landscape buttons back? I'm using the stock Sprint ROM and have added a couple of tabs, but otherwise TF3D is default.
since the theme isnt hanging but sounds like same problem, use diamond tf3d config. and restore to default, may work and its better than a hardreset. ive fixed other problems this way with tf.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:00 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Just one more quick thought... make sure you guys didn't enable any ClearType in Landscape tweaks.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

I found the problem, I had installed the new Nuekbbacklight cab that makes the light stay on when the keyboard is out. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was the problem until I had hard reset and installed it a second time

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro