PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 04:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garmin XT?

how many of you guys came to the TP from the titan and used XT on both? on my titan the pointer i used was larger than on the TP and it seems the zoom doesnt go a close as it did. did any of you notice that or is it just me? any way to fix it? i miss seeing my P51 and my ambulance.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Garmin XT?

Every time I tried to run it on my Titan, I couldn't get it to see the built-in GPS.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

I'm sure the pointer is a QVGA image and that's why it's so small on the Touch Pro.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
Every time I tried to run it on my Titan, I couldn't get it to see the built-in GPS.
if you cooked your own rom then set the GPS to intermediate drivers or com 4 it should have fired right up. i never really had any problems with anything finding the GPS. not sure why you were having problems.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
I'm sure the pointer is a QVGA image and that's why it's so small on the Touch Pro.
IDK, guess maybe i should send a email to garmin asking about it. maybe they will have some idea.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

markppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to markppc6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
if you cooked your own rom then set the GPS to intermediate drivers or com 4 it should have fired right up. i never really had any problems with anything finding the GPS. not sure why you were having problems.
doesnt matter if ite BOOTLEG, they need two files for the bootleg version and thats hard to come by LOL
Old 02-17-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by markppc6700 View Post
doesnt matter if ite BOOTLEG, they need two files for the bootleg version and thats hard to come by LOL
not really
Old 02-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

you can go to garmin.com and download new pointers and vehicles for free... i even have a ten-speed for when i'm out cycling. take a look into it!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by markppc6700 View Post
ask him where he got the copy from and let me know. I know the two files are easy to obtain but even if its set to comm 4 it will still try to look for an outside source of GPS
Old 02-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by henbone11 View Post
not really
ask him where he got the copy from and let me know. I know the two files are easy to obtain but even if its set to comm 4 it will still try to look for an outside source of GPS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro