PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Reflashed now this?

Hey I reflashed to a clean rom and now when I try to setup my live emaill account for push mail, the phone redirects me to msn.com to log in to see my mail. Before it took me to a msn page that gave me a download link to windows live cab. Well.. anyone got that cab file?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Reflashed now this?

try link on post 2 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45743
Old 02-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Im sorry. I should have been more clear. Im not looking for live search, but for windows live.The email app.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:20 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

anyone got a link. I googled one but it did not work.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

avgas is keeping up the good workavgas is keeping up the good work

you need the sprint mail cab, it will point you to the right link
Old 02-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=334621
Old 02-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
I tried all of those in that xda link. And none worked. Anyone got a cab of windows live that I can try?
Old 02-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

1+ ,....
Old 02-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

2+..................help...
Old 02-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Not sure if this is the latest version but it should do you: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...oad-en-us.mspx
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro