PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   zagg/ invisishield (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58081)

shl0791 02-18-2009 11:51 AM

Re: zagg/ invisishield

i like to use the nintendo ds screen covers (comes with 2), they're perfect in size, and are really slick for finger and stylus use

MadlyAlive 02-18-2009 11:55 AM

I wouldn't call their product crap...their products work well for some devices and not for others.

It worked great on my Mogul and 6700 because I wasn't doing as much "sliding" with my finger and tapped more often with my finger or stylus.

That said, the full body protection works great on my iPod Touch and all my digi cams (protects the LCD).

DaPeeps 02-18-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 718743)
Wow, have you ever tried any other brand??

I realize everybodies different but I absolutely hated the zagg screen protector. I still have a new unopened one at home, I hated the first one so much I ripped it off & threw it out three days after I installed it.

I now use a Brando Protector Plus & it works so much better than the zagg the difference is literally night & day.

~John

Woot! Me too...I tore that thing off my precious phone and stuffed it all back into the box and shipped it back within 5 minutes of having it on there. I HATED HATED HATED it.

darnell 02-18-2009 05:04 PM

When I decided I preferred BodyGuardz to InvisibleShield, I asked Zagg to cancel a 2nd order I had placed for a 2nd InvisibleShield. Zagg claimed it had already been sent to shipping and they could not cancel the order. (Meaning I'd have to return it at my own shipping expense.) I had not received any shipping details before that day, but later that night I did, after days of it not being shipped. So it came in, I returned it, doing everything they told me to do in making a return. I saw in shipment tracking that they received the returned product on 2/4/2009. But after a week I still didn't have my money back. On 2/12/2009 I asked them where was my money. They responded:
Quote:

In regards to your question about your refund. According to our records, we processed your return on February 6th and your refund was completed this morning, February 13th. This should be posted back to your account in the next 2-3 business days, if not today.
Later in the day on 2/13/2009 the refund landed in my Paypal account.

So interesting how things just happened to occur just as I started asking what was going on... I feel like Denti, that if I never asked why things were delayed, they would have taken even longer.

Given I prefer BodyGuardz after giving them a try, I had no planes of using InvisibleShield again anyway.

Mutiny32 02-18-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadlyAlive (Post 720450)
I wouldn't call their product crap...their products work well for some devices and not for others.

It worked great on my Mogul and 6700 because I wasn't doing as much "sliding" with my finger and tapped more often with my finger or stylus.

That said, the full body protection works great on my iPod Touch and all my digi cams (protects the LCD).

No, I WOULD call it crap. Because they are knowingly selling an incompatible product. Like I said, it just doesn't work with products that use gestures.

After I ripped it off, I was shocked at the amount of reduced screen clarity that piece of crap caused. I had been wondering why I had been getting so much eye strain lately and couldn't figure it out. Today with no InvisibleShield = I can actually read my TP without squinting or having to adjust zoom in Opera.