PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   *****WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BLUEANT V1***** Someone help!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57861)

bds120 02-16-2009 09:10 AM

*****WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BLUEANT V1***** Someone help!!!

Ok, I have a blueant V1, and the headset is flat out amazing. Now the issue I have is, this is my second one. I downloaded the upgrade and followed all the instructions from the site but after the update is installed, my blueant V1 does not seem to want to charge. Is anyone else having this issue? Now the thing is, the blueant is at medium battery life and all but what about when it drains completely. I am trying to see if blueant v1 makes you wait until the battery is comepletely gone or what.

Someone help please!!!

dallas contractor 02-16-2009 09:38 AM

Re: *****WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BLUEANT V1***** Someone help!!!

Call them or email, they have good support for me.

bds120 02-16-2009 09:54 AM

I plan to call them. I did the last time this happen and they just suggested I send it back and get another one.

Unknown Zone 02-16-2009 09:59 AM

I also did the upgrade firmware, and I have no problems with charging...when I plug the V1 into the charger..it starts flashing red and turns off when it is completely charged.

I would call support like "Dallas..." stated, you might have a defected V1.

bds120 02-16-2009 10:15 AM

Does yours charge everytime. It flashes red every time?

bds120 02-16-2009 10:16 AM

And when you plug it into your laptop or pc, does it charge?

Unknown Zone 02-16-2009 10:17 AM

yup it sure does...sorry does not flash...just stays red and turns off when charged.

I just plugged it in to make sure.

bds120 02-16-2009 10:31 AM

Ok thanks, I just spoke with them and they are going to send me another one. The rep told me just not to update and see if I have a issue again. But what I heard is that the update was for HTC phones, so dont I need the update?

Unknown Zone 02-16-2009 10:39 AM

From what I read, the update is for the HTC Phone problems of disconnecting here and there by itself.

Now it might be on just certain HTC phones....I know it used to disconnect random on my TP alot (i am running cooked rom)....but with the upgrade it seemed to help with the issue.

bds120 02-16-2009 10:41 AM

Ok. Thanks man. I will just have to see what happens. Hopefully I just receive one that is already updated.