PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 03:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sfrsteel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D Calendar - More info

I have just upgraded from the 6700 -> 6800 to the Touch Pro. What i really liked about the 6700 is on the Today screen I had my next 5 meetings I always knew what was going on for the day. Now i understand how to Use the stock Calendar and O2 Plus to build out my next 5 calendar events. But how can i make that work with TF3D? TF3D just has a link to the calendar then i have to open the calendar and move back and fourth days and all.. Its just not easy like O2 plus was(Kinda at a glance), however the GUI is way better with TF3D. Any help?
Thanks
Old 02-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: TF3D Calendar - More info

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48780, flip clock that show more of calendar, but I have not been able to get clock to change to the new clock.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sfrsteel is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48780, flip clock that show more of calendar, but I have not been able to get clock to change to the new clock.
That didnt really change anything. I am looking to change the Link to "Calendar" to actually display what is on the calendar, the actual Events or Apts.

Hope that is more clear..
Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrsteel View Post
That didnt really change anything. I am looking to change the Link to "Calendar" to actually display what is on the calendar, the actual Events or Apts.

Hope that is more clear..
It already does show your next appointment in place of the "Calendar" link. However, it only shows your next appointment, if it's within current day or the next day(48 hrs). If it's beyond that, it won't show it. I "believe"(not sure cause I have never seen it) if you have the clock flipped up to the smaller size, it will show you your next 2 appointments IF they are really close together. I thought I read this somewhere but have never seen it myself(mainly cause I never flip the clock to be smaller).

**EDIT**
In doing a quick test, even with 2 apointments back to back, within an hr of now, flipping the clock up does NOT result in TF3D showing more than 1 appointment. It still just shows only your next appointment.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-16-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kennyidaho is becoming a great contributor

If you click the Calendar link it should open up in agenda view. Maybe I am confused about what your asking.

I use Pocket Informant and set the link to point to pocket informant and then from there PI's agenda view will show you several days versus one that the stock calendar does.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sfrsteel is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
It already does show your next appointment in place of the "Calendar" link. However, it only shows your next appointment, if it's within current day or the next day(48 hrs). If it's beyond that, it won't show it. I "believe"(not sure cause I have never seen it) if you have the clock flipped up to the smaller size, it will show you your next 2 appointments IF they are really close together. I thought I read this somewhere but have never seen it myself(mainly cause I never flip the clock to be smaller).
This was the info i was looking for... I dont have any appts until next week. But from what my understanding from your post. You only get apts that are within the next 48 hrs, and only one or two Apts? And you cant change thoes settings?
Old 02-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

XBMod manilla
2 appointment on home page 5 on scroll
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164
Old 02-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrsteel View Post
This was the info i was looking for... I dont have any appts until next week. But from what my understanding from your post. You only get apts that are within the next 48 hrs, and only one or two Apts? And you cant change thoes settings?
You get one appointment, as far as I can tell and you cannot change those settings with the stock setup. Even when you flip the clock up to be smaller, it still shows only one appt.

However, it looks like bestjudge posted a manila setup that will support more.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro