PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Almost Here)
Carrier: Sprint

reyrey127 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I was going to post in my other thread but it got closed...

So I returned my touch pro at BB and they said they did not have any newer phones (1/9/09 or newer). They called sprint for me and told them my situation, and the BB guy did not sound surprised with my phone issues since a few other customers have gone in for exchanges for similar or different issues.

I am still a sprint customer, month to month, and will decide whether to stay with sprint or take a plunge into the iphone. I guess there is always the palm pre but we will see.

I am not comparing between phones and am not selling anything. I am merely telling my story.

Thanks PPCgeeks for the help with the time I had with the Touch Pro.

Good Luck all.

Rey

Moderator can close this thread if they like. I am done. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:09 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Re: I was going to post in my other thread but it got closed...

i hope you enjoyed the gps and copying and pasting to the fullest
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i hope you enjoyed the gps and copying and pasting to the fullest
i did like the copying and pasting. it was nice but never got a chance to use the gps. thanks

Old 02-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

reyrey, you are a member of one of the most informative websites on the internet. if you would've searched before purchasing, you would have found countless threads about worst buy. you did wrong going there instead of the sprint store. you should place the blame on them(worst buy), not sprint. all i have to do is call *2 with a complaint and it's taken care of. you get the run-around with worst buy. do you see where i'm going with this? there's no point starting new threads about the same thing. your complaint has been heard here and the answer is the same. good luck soldier.

Last edited by Dr.8820; 02-15-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:49 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

You may like that iPhone after all. Or the Pre. Not everyone is up for HTC products, or WinMo, or both.

Best of luck... I know its a bear finding the right fit, but there are a lot of choices out there. Maybe its a Crackberry, or a Nokia N95... it's a big world out there
Old 02-15-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
reyrey, you are a member of one of the most informative websites on the internet. if you would've searched before purchasing, you would have found countless threads about worst buy. you did wrong going there instead of the sprint store. you should place the blame on them(worst buy), not sprint. all i have to do is call *2 with a complaint and it's taken care of. you get the run-around with worst buy. do you see where i'm going with this? there's no point starting new threads about the same thing. your complaint has been heard here and the answer is the same. good luck soldier.
no i wanted to post in my other saga thread but it was closed. i didn't find this site until i bought it from best buy which is my fault. i agree. and you are also correct about buying it from sprint. i would have gotten 100% satisfaction if i bought from sprint. i made that mistake and i assure you this will not HAPPEN AGAIN in my lifetime for my next phone.

let the moderators close this thread. thanks.

rey
Old 02-15-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
You may like that iPhone after all. Or the Pre. Not everyone is up for HTC products, or WinMo, or both.

Best of luck... I know its a bear finding the right fit, but there are a lot of choices out there. Maybe its a Crackberry, or a Nokia N95... it's a big world out there
thanks... GOOD LUCK to all...

reyrey out

please close thread moderators.. thanks...
Old 02-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Closed per OP.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro