PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   I was going to post in my other thread but it got closed... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57801)

reyrey127 02-15-2009 06:55 PM

I was going to post in my other thread but it got closed...

So I returned my touch pro at BB and they said they did not have any newer phones (1/9/09 or newer). They called sprint for me and told them my situation, and the BB guy did not sound surprised with my phone issues since a few other customers have gone in for exchanges for similar or different issues.

I am still a sprint customer, month to month, and will decide whether to stay with sprint or take a plunge into the iphone. I guess there is always the palm pre but we will see.

I am not comparing between phones and am not selling anything. I am merely telling my story.

Thanks PPCgeeks for the help with the time I had with the Touch Pro.

Good Luck all.

Rey

Moderator can close this thread if they like. I am done. Thanks.

ou2mame 02-15-2009 07:09 PM

Re: I was going to post in my other thread but it got closed...

i hope you enjoyed the gps and copying and pasting to the fullest :)

reyrey127 02-15-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ou2mame (Post 714477)
i hope you enjoyed the gps and copying and pasting to the fullest :)

i did like the copying and pasting. it was nice but never got a chance to use the gps. thanks

:thumbleft:

Dr.8820 02-15-2009 07:22 PM

reyrey, you are a member of one of the most informative websites on the internet. if you would've searched before purchasing, you would have found countless threads about worst buy. you did wrong going there instead of the sprint store. you should place the blame on them(worst buy), not sprint. all i have to do is call *2 with a complaint and it's taken care of. you get the run-around with worst buy. do you see where i'm going with this? there's no point starting new threads about the same thing. your complaint has been heard here and the answer is the same. good luck soldier.

schettj 02-15-2009 08:49 PM

You may like that iPhone after all. Or the Pre. Not everyone is up for HTC products, or WinMo, or both.

Best of luck... I know its a bear finding the right fit, but there are a lot of choices out there. Maybe its a Crackberry, or a Nokia N95... it's a big world out there ;)

reyrey127 02-15-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr8820 (Post 714501)
reyrey, you are a member of one of the most informative websites on the internet. if you would've searched before purchasing, you would have found countless threads about worst buy. you did wrong going there instead of the sprint store. you should place the blame on them(worst buy), not sprint. all i have to do is call *2 with a complaint and it's taken care of. you get the run-around with worst buy. do you see where i'm going with this? there's no point starting new threads about the same thing. your complaint has been heard here and the answer is the same. good luck soldier.

no i wanted to post in my other saga thread but it was closed. i didn't find this site until i bought it from best buy which is my fault. i agree. and you are also correct about buying it from sprint. i would have gotten 100% satisfaction if i bought from sprint. i made that mistake and i assure you this will not HAPPEN AGAIN in my lifetime for my next phone.

let the moderators close this thread. thanks.

rey

reyrey127 02-15-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schettj (Post 714609)
You may like that iPhone after all. Or the Pre. Not everyone is up for HTC products, or WinMo, or both.

Best of luck... I know its a bear finding the right fit, but there are a lot of choices out there. Maybe its a Crackberry, or a Nokia N95... it's a big world out there ;)

thanks... GOOD LUCK to all...

reyrey out

please close thread moderators.. thanks...:thumbleft:

CozBoogie 02-16-2009 03:35 PM

Closed per OP.

late,
Coz