PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery from 100 to 91%

Hi, I know there are tons of threads out there on battery issues, however does everyone else have this problem with their TP? I can charge my phone overnight and its shows 100% in the morning, once I unplug it and turn it on, I can check 1 or 2 emails, and my battery will be at like 91-93% in a matter of 1 minute. Has there be a solution to this, or is this a windows bug?

Thanks
Old 02-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Battery from 100 to 91%

What rom are u using? Do you have Beam , wifi turned off? These will drain battery fast
Old 02-15-2009, 12:14 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I have heard that this was a bug with the 1% battery drivers. The main reason I don't include it in my rom. I have had this issue with my diamond...

Old 02-15-2009, 12:23 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

I had the same issue with my Mogul and the 1% battery driver.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the replies...Im using MightyRom and do not have WIFI enabled nor beam.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I also have the 1% battery driver installed and run into the same problem..
Old 02-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's the battery driver. No2Chem himself says it's not accurate from 100-90.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO baby
Carrier: ATT

xgm541 is becoming a great contributor

Reboot ur phone, that sometimes makes my phone report a higher battery value than before.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

u have that issue on older biuld dates even if ur on stock im on my 4 phone and biuld date is 1 13 09 and it doesent do that at all it last long time i can do email listen to music and still have full barrs 100 percent for like an hour and a half then it changes drops one varand im running stock rom leack version but it came like that whne i got my forth

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 02-15-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
u have that issue on older biuld dates even if ur on stock im on my 4 phone and biuld date is 1 13 09 and it doesent do that at all it last long time i can do email listen to music and still have full barrs 100 percent for like an hour and a half then it changes drops one varand im running stock rom leack version but it came like that whne i got my forth
Then your battery meter is broken because if you are using your device for 90 minutes, it only makes sense that there's no way your 100% of your available battery power remains.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro