PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows 6.5 next week!!!

Check this out everyone!! How long before we have it here on ppc geeks I wonder.

http://www.ppcsg.com/index.php
Old 02-15-2009, 01:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Windows 6.5 next week!!!

Was just reading about it! I'm looking forward to this..Something new to play with hehe
Old 02-15-2009, 01:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Take a look at this guys
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54678
Old 02-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So what does this mean if I'm running Mighty Rom? Will the Rom maker change to be based off that? or does it have nothing to do with it? IDK

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 02-15-2009, 01:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
So what does this mean if I'm running Mighty Rom? Will the Rom maker change to be based off that? or does it have nothing to do with it? IDK
Its extremely beta right now, still has alot of buts to be worked out
Old 02-15-2009, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

Ugh, I can't stand the people hater comments in there. I'm pretty excited about this new update and I'm hoping HTC will glorify us with a new TP ROM update with the magic numbers 6.5
Old 02-15-2009, 03:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 700wx>6800>Touch Pro
Carrier: PPCGeeks/Sprint

rickster87 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
Ugh, I can't stand the people hater comments in there. I'm pretty excited about this new update and I'm hoping HTC will glorify us with a new TP ROM update with the magic numbers 6.5
Of course, that also means since HTC is going to engineer the "update", it's going to take forever to get it done and posted for download. That is, unless we beat them to the punch and get a good, solid kitchen with minimal bugs so that they get their butts moving and release the official......
Old 02-15-2009, 05:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm always excited about a new ROM, but what I find funny is that on the page with the video, the comment says "Look at how smooth the scrolling is..." Or something like that you can tell the video is sped up. Dont think it looks any smoother than the stock rom now. But new features will be nice.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 32GB HTC EVO

510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to 510jungleboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
I'm always excited about a new ROM, but what I find funny is that on the page with the video, the comment says "Look at how smooth the scrolling is..." Or something like that you can tell the video is sped up. Dont think it looks any smoother than the stock rom now. But new features will be nice.
I was going to say the same thing about the speed of that video too. It' won't be that smooth for sure , until we get hands on.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro