PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

littlefreak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D Music app troubles.

I actually like it for the most part its simple works when the phone is turned off and is fully integrated and what not. But it seems to be malfunctioning. First off I tried to load the current playlist with all my songs about 1500ish. This just about completely killed the phone. Which seems terriable! First off its only like 5gb of music. It shouldnt load up everything just the one im listening and maybe the next 2 album arts for the perty effect. So why all the lag and the death. Other issue is with the album art. All my album art is set for every song cuz I have used my mogul and my mp3 player for listening to music and they display art so I like the nice touch. Now when I loaded the same card i used for my mogul into my new touch pro all my albums get to resualts: no album art at all or they all share the same album art (perfect circle album in this case) which seems completely weird. Anyone know how to fix this? Registry edits maybe?
Old 02-14-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: TF3D Music app troubles.

Bump?
Old 02-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hts touch pro

nuropath is a n00b

can you elaborate on "killed the phone"? the first time you load up the music it will take forever to load but after that its just updates and should be quick; the albulm art work a little different then ur used to; a) it reads off the idv tag so it has to be imbedded; b) if its the same albulm it wont animate the change
Old 02-15-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ok the search function is alittle off I re did my libary and it didnt find anything but after a soft reset found my music. Also the system seems to want a in folder album art so I had to reoganized my folders (artist\album\song.mp3) so each album folder could have a jpeg of the album art. which is why it was doing all my songs with the same album art before because they were all in the same folder. Only issue I have now is the play all playlist doesnt work :-/.

And by kill i was being sarcastic the thing just wouldnt do anything for like 5mins till the
search was over.

I think this data should be added to essentials maybe or something similar so people interested in using the built in player know how to set it up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro