PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

orlandosilva is keeping up the good workorlandosilva is keeping up the good workorlandosilva is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FireFox Mobile

If anyone else out there has tryed this on their touch pro with success please tell me what Im doing wrong cuz it does not work for me.

Here is the link with the cab.(Only worked for me when I sent the link to my Touch pro directly)

http://blog.mozilla.com/blassey/2009...indows-mobile/

Its installed but its not loading any pages.(Press thanks?)
Old 02-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: FireFox Mobile

here try this link
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php
oh yeah, and get your flame suit ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandosilva View Post
If anyone else out there has tryed this on their touch pro with success please tell me what Im doing wrong cuz it does not work for me.

Here is the link with the cab.(Only worked for me when I sent the link to my Touch pro directly)

http://blog.mozilla.com/blassey/2009...indows-mobile/

Its installed but its not loading any pages.(Press thanks?)
Old 02-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SEARCH! SEARCH! SEARCH!

You will find out it sucks!

THANK ME.

PLZTHX
Old 02-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

The current version of Fennec can't render pages. But then again, it's still a pre-alpha release. Not much to expect yet. Just wait. It'll probably be worth it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, it's not very functional right now, not really sure why it was released in this state. It's hard to send feedback and bug reports when it barely functions. Looking forward to the full stable release.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

It wasn't "released." It's a branch from the nightly build trunk. One of the first versions they gave a solid number to. It's still pre-alpha as far as I'm aware. This is far too early to consider any version an actual release. When they get to alpha 1, we can consider that a release of sorts, but it'll still be only for the hardcore testers. It's not until beta that we can consider it a public release.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro