PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Music albums on Sprint Music Store (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57597)

zungu 02-13-2009 04:28 PM

Music albums on Sprint Music Store

Help!!!
I have added three albums but when go to Sprint Music Store there not there there is only two songs that came with the phone. Is there a way to set so that the music will also show up there? tried both SD and the internal storage card.

Sorry in advance if there is a a thread for this searched with no lucky.

thanks.

Dr.8820 02-13-2009 04:31 PM

Re: Music albums on Sprint Music Store

did you soft reset? also try seaching your folders and documents because they might be there. keep in mind that sprint downloads show up in the music store player and not your windows player.

Dr.8820 02-13-2009 04:33 PM

now that i think about it, they are only in the sprint music store player. bump the last post.

zungu 02-13-2009 04:41 PM

I did a soft reset still didn`t show up under Sprint Music Store only the two which came with the phone that i can flip em, this are just albums i`m adding using file explorer.

thanks.

Dr.8820 02-13-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zungu (Post 711718)
I did a soft reset still didn`t show up under Sprint Music Store only the two which came with the phone that i can flip em, this are just albums i`m adding using file explorer.

thanks.

you say you bought from the sprint music store?

zungu 02-13-2009 04:49 PM

No they are just albums (mp3`s) from my computer adding using active sync/file explorer.

thanks.

Dr.8820 02-13-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zungu (Post 711730)
No they are just albums (mp3`s) from my computer adding using active sync/file explorer.

thanks.

i use windows media player on my pc and sync from there. if i use just the sd card, it puts the music into seperate folders instead of one long list.

thacounty 02-13-2009 11:17 PM

Make sure you put the music in your storage card under MUSIC. There is no internal storage like the diamonds on the TP. Once you have done that, go to your music tab and choose library. Once you are in that screen choose artist or album and all your music should show up.

Dr.8820 02-13-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thacounty (Post 712279)
Make sure you put the music in your storage card under MUSIC. There is no internal storage like the diamonds on the TP. Once you have done that, go to your music tab and choose library. Once you are in that screen choose artist or album and all your music should show up.

just to add on what you said country, if the music isn't there hit the menu soft right key and then update library.

thacounty 02-13-2009 11:23 PM

Cool, I appreciate it the add on!