PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Flo Weather Help

Is there a list anywhere that shows all the cities preinstalled?? I am looking to find something closer to me on Long Island in NY, but the best I seem to be able to find is NY NY. I cant navigate the list slow enough without constantly having to restart due to selecting one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Touch Flo Weather Help

use the weather data base editor on first page. just enter your zip and find it in tf and select. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work

Well, I just went through the whole list and didn't have to restart it at all. I'm not sure what you mean there. The closest thing to you I found on the list, other than NYC, would be Yonkers... not exactly what you were looking for. There are some .cabs you can install that change the list of cities, but it doesn't sound like that's what you needed. You should search for them, because inevitably someone will post a message yelling at you because you didn't search first. BTW, the link that darren gave is the one I use and it works to a tee.

Last edited by BigDinCA; 02-12-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
I cant navigate the list slow enough without constantly having to restart due to selecting one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
scroll the list with the D-Pad.......

~John
Old 02-12-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

THEGAMEPLAY94 is a n00b

Dowload this cab and you should be able to find your city. It found my small city so it should be able to find yours.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Weather Database for TF3D v2.cab (1.58 MB, 103 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by THEGAMEPLAY94; 02-12-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work

Thank you guys for your help and not bashing me for not searching the forum... I appreciate the help ... Thread closed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro