PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)
Carrier: Sprint

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP freaking out any clue what to do?

my TP is freaking out....the screen gets all jumbled up and if im in the TF3D home screen it is impossible to tell wahts going on...sections of the screen are moving are and all jumbled up...not only in TF3D thats just the worst...all other screens do it as well...txt messaging...programs ect....ive soft reset plenty of times with no luck...and taking the battery out and putting it back in seems to fix it for about a minute or so...just happened this morning out of nowhere...no new apps or any other changes
Old 02-10-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue
Re: TP freaking out any clue what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
my TP is freaking out....the screen gets all jumbled up and if im in the TF3D home screen it is impossible to tell wahts going on...sections of the screen are moving are and all jumbled up...not only in TF3D thats just the worst...all other screens do it as well...txt messaging...programs ect....ive soft reset plenty of times with no luck...and taking the battery out and putting it back in seems to fix it for about a minute or so...just happened this morning out of nowhere...no new apps or any other changes
If its not stock put it back to stock rom and relock and take it in for a replacement. Pretty much a no brainer there.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Have you tried a hard reset? (I know, typical answer)
Old 02-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

+1 for a hard reset (back up your contacts, etc. first). If that doesn't fix the problem then it's time for a replacement.

late,
Coz
Old 02-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yeah i was hoping i didnt have to do hard reset but im gonna post some screen shots see what you guys think....and it is stock really dont feel like going for replacement unless neccesarry...ill have those screen shots up in a few minutes

ummm pretty crazy to say but screen shots show the screen like it should be....like its not the glitching....

ok well i guess im looking at hard reset...cant figure out whats going on.....i downloaded a tf3d theme...or it may have only been the icons not sure....any way to figure out which one i downloaded or to backup the one i have so i can reinstall it after the hard reset?

Last edited by falzon03; 02-10-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan, Touch Pro, Touch pro 2, EVO!

class1c is just getting started

Quote:
my TP is freaking out....the screen gets all jumbled up and if im in the TF3D home screen it is impossible to tell wahts going on...seo or any other changes
just a question but if you touch say the right upper corner of the screen does the start menu open.. i just had and issue with mine doin something along the same lines. my screen just went nuts and picture was scrambled. does it freak out whenever u touch the screen? the sprint guy told me that a wire inside the phone got stretched out and the phone needed replaced. ya i read more u neeed to get it replaced. i tried screenshots too and they were fine.. i have pics of it though from my mogul

Last edited by class1c; 02-10-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

it freaks out no matter what...at first i thought maybe some crazy thing with the g sensor....bc i would move it and it would freak out and now even if i leave it sitting on a flat surface it still does it...it occasionally doesnt do it or stops but then goes insane again
Old 02-10-2009, 09:47 PM
N00b

Quote:
it freaks out no matter what...at first i thought maybe some crazy thing with the g sensor....bc i would move it and it would freak out and now even if i leave it sitting on a flat surface it still does it...it occasionally doesnt do it or stops but then goes insane again
ya they did say the g-sensor was messed up too. it will eventually get worse and then it will decide to go all blue or all green or blue with green lines all over the screen. is your screen alignment off? when u touch it is it off by a lot?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:52 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Is that little white sticker on your battery...pinkish red or white?

Old 02-10-2009, 09:56 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Is that little white sticker on your battery...pinkish red or white?
mine was pink.. but it had never been wet.. it was acually always pinnk since i got it bnib from sprint. and the new one i just got is pink and white too?

heres a picture (not that great) but it shows how it was when i wasnt touching it i have a video of it freakin out though
DSC004261.JPG

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro